Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

i purchased it today, using .56.... the wheel scrolling for % of pot isnt working like it used to in the free version. Also, auto-buyin isnt working, it pops up and says 'you cant buy in for that amount'. Manual reload with the mbutton doesnt work either, same thing.

Is this because I've done some mods on the software?

Here is what my mod looks like

Old 04-10-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I haven't had any feedback in a few of days... Did the previous version solve the few remaining issues??
Thanks to all of you who have registered!!
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted some updates on Sunday but then the board reverted back to the old UBB and my post was lost.

I *suspect* that the auto reload doesn't work because I multitable on a 1280x1024 lcd. Auto reload seemed to work fine for the short time I played on 1 and 2 tables, both cases where my stack was always visible. As soon as I went to 3, 4, and 5 tables...then the reloading went haywire. I had it set ti 98 BB but it would try and reload at 99. After the reload box would come up, it would close...and then open again. I tried settings of 90, 94, 80....same results.

Debug popup seems to show my stack correctly for the table in focus.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:16 PM

Any reason why, after five to ten minutes of this program up and running, I get a Kaspersky Riskware Alert Hidden data sending with an intended address:
0???????????????????????

followed briefly behind by an identical warning with address:

I'm not computer literate so hopefully these are harmless. I'm also new to Kaspersky so FTS may have been sending these all along when I was using Norton.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any reason why, after five to ten minutes of this program up and running, I get a Kaspersky Riskware Alert Hidden data sending with an intended address:
0???????????????????????

followed briefly behind by an identical warning with address:

I'm not computer literate so hopefully these are harmless. I'm also new to Kaspersky so FTS may have been sending these all along when I was using Norton.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with Kaspersky. FTS does send data to the Full Tilt tables to control them and it writes to a few files in it's folder. FTS does not access the registry or the Internet.
nano
Old 04-10-2007, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i purchased it today, using .56.... the wheel scrolling for % of pot isnt working like it used to in the free version. Also, auto-buyin isnt working, it pops up and says 'you cant buy in for that amount'. Manual reload with the mbutton doesnt work either, same thing.

Is this because I've done some mods on the software?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only problem I see with your mods are the player boxes (where the stack amount and player's names are shown). This will definately keep a number of FTS's features from working, as FTS needs to be able to read the stack size.

I wouldn't expect there to be a problem with the mouse wheel incrementing the bet amounts. Please check your settings for the mouse codes (i.e. WheelUp and WheelDown on the Inc/Dec Tab).
nano
Old 04-10-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I *suspect* that the auto reload doesn't work because I multitable on a 1280x1024 lcd. Auto reload seemed to work fine for the short time I played on 1 and 2 tables, both cases where my stack was always visible. As soon as I went to 3, 4, and 5 tables...then the reloading went haywire. I had it set ti 98 BB but it would try and reload at 99. After the reload box would come up, it would close...and then open again. I tried settings of 90, 94, 80....same results.

Debug popup seems to show my stack correctly for the table in focus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are your tables overlayed when you play multiple tables?

I just tried playing 4 tables with the tables overlayed and I did have some problems with auto-reload then. Overlayed tables will probably be a problem, as FTS needs to be able to "see" all of the tables in order to read the stack sizes (which is used by the reload code).

If your tables are overlayed, could you try a test with smaller tables, or try to set up an arrangement where the hero's stack is visible on all tables?
nano
Old 04-11-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I just tried playing 4 tables with the tables overlayed and I did have some problems with auto-reload then. Overlayed tables will probably be a problem, as FTS needs to be able to "see" all of the tables in order to read the stack sizes (which is used by the reload code).

If your tables are overlayed, could you try a test with smaller tables, or try to set up an arrangement where the hero's stack is visible on all tables?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's the table overlay. I don't like the smaller tables but when I play so that hero's stack is always visible, the auto-reload works fine.

Funny thing is, I didn't have this problem with the non-resizable version of FTP and the older versions of FTS. Oh well I guess I can live with a reload hotkey until I upgrade my monitor.

Thanks for your help nanochip. This script is the bomb.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:36 AM

I have overlay that hides my stack occasionally on two out of my six tables. Is this definitely the problem nano? It wasn't a problem pre-resizable tables...
Old 04-11-2007, 05:26 PM

Love the program Nano! Is there any way to get the auto reload option to only reload when the hand is over? Its annoying to have the reload box pop up every time I pfr and my stack goes below 96%.

Also, I use Full Tilt Planner that auto arranges my tables. Could this conflict with shortcuts at all? My computer goes really slow, however I know thats mostly due to FTP new updates. Thanks!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Love the program Nano! Is there any way to get the auto reload option to only reload when the hand is over? Its annoying to have the reload box pop up every time I pfr and my stack goes below 96%.

Also, I use Full Tilt Planner that auto arranges my tables. Could this conflict with shortcuts at all? My computer goes really slow, however I know thats mostly due to FTP new updates. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Suerte,
I initially looked at having the auto-reload work after the hand was over, but Full Tilt doesn't allow much time to rebuy before the next hand starts. If you loose your stack, you would then miss a hand, and if you were next in the big blind you could miss a round. So, for those reasons I opted to have it reload as soon as the stack was below the threshold.

It shouldn't be reloading when the Fold/call/bet buttons are visible (in the middle of a decision), but of course it could reload right before those buttons do show up. Also, it should only be doing it once per hand.

I don't use planner regularly, but when I tried it recently, the 2 programs seemed to work ok together. I'll try it again and check it out.
nano