Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tested it again, this time at 10NL and it froze within a few minutes. I tried disabled 1 Click Betting and it hasn't froze yet after about 10 minutes of testing. I'll edit/update if I incur a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roma, which feature did you disable? The 1 click on "fixed bet" or "street bet"? By disable, do you mean you stopped using it, or what did you change? Please give me a little more info, as you have some good clues here for me to diagnose the problem.

If you can tell, what exactly happened before the problem. Did it happen when you were making a fixed bet, or perhaps using and Action1 key to fold?

Also, are you using Windows Vista?
Thanks,
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I disabled the entire 1 Bet Click Feature.

I'm using Windows XP.

When you get a seat at a table you were on the waiting list for, it successfully closes the dialog box and sits you down, but I find that I often have to *help* it by clicking the "maximum buy-in" circle in the popup or it will just hang there. (When I use a mouse shortcut it usually hangs for a little while but works after about 4-5 seconds)

The Auto-Post blind feature does not seem to be working entirely. It does not post outside of the BB, so you have to hit the "waiting for" button manually, or it will time out if the BB doesn't come to you next deal.

PS: It actually froze for me in the middle of writing this.

edit: nm, I got a hold of an older version from the pre-executable days.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:53 PM

Like I said, I'm on Windows XP.

I actually just did Help > Help on the old version and my AHK crashed. I guess the help problem has something to do with my computer.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:07 AM

Yeah, still no luck with the auto-reloading feature. I tried switching to 98 percent, and it still doesn't work. And as Roma noted, with 0.46 I could sit down at a table and FT would automatically wait for the big blind to hit me before posting it - not so anymore. Now I have to manually wait for the big blind. Not sure if I'm just forgetting how I had 0.46 set up, or if it's a bug.

I'm also having the problem with FT crashing - I can usually play for 10-15 minutes without a problem, and then an error report pops up saying that FTP has had to close, would you like to send this error report, etc. This may have to do with the number of tables I'm playing, since before I registered I fiddled around with a single table for maybe 45 minutes without any crashes - the crashes only started once I went back to 6-8 tabling.

I'm using Windows XP Professional.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:08 AM

Oh, one more thing in case it helps, I'm not using any of the keyboard shortcuts, just my mouse. So they're not contributing to the crashing, at least for me.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:24 AM

My crashing comes from exactly the same thing. 1-tabling works fine, but doing 6+ causes crashes. My guess would be that since FTS "gets stuck" on certain actions, it ends up having to do 2-3 things at once on different tables and causes FTP to bug out.

I'm also just using the mouse.

PS, I got version .38 if anybody wants it. It still has the simple 1-page interface. The bet-pot stuff and deal me out don't work though.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My crashing comes from exactly the same thing. 1-tabling works fine, but doing 6+ causes crashes. My guess would be that since FTS "gets stuck" on certain actions, it ends up having to do 2-3 things at once on different tables and causes FTP to bug out.

I'm also just using the mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I need your help guys, as I'm not able to duplicate this crashing problem. I view this as the most urgent problem, so it has my full attention.

If you are having the FT crash problem, please try turning off as many features of FTS as possible (especially items on the displays tab). Then see if you experience a problem.
Unfortunately you have to play for awhile to check it out. Then add in a display item or 2 and see if it works then. I'm suspicious of the "table highlighter" feature as it is the newest thing that has been added.

Thanks for your help. If you would be willing to test the next release, please send me an email and I'll forward you the new version when it is ready.

If you have any new info, please forward it to me via email, as I will see it more quickly.

nano
Old 03-31-2007, 12:56 AM

The crashing is horrible, just happend 5-6 times in a 2 hours session.

I really think the problem might have to do with the resizing of the tables. I only say this because whenever I resize 4 or more tables I get the same horrible lag with the software, but I can 12 table at default size with no lag whatsoever.

Nano is there anyway you can make an option of "default" size on the table tab?
Old 03-31-2007, 12:57 AM

nanochip,

I would expect you have the FTS operating an invisible control at some point. Maybe add more "ControlGet, Visible" stuff inside loops that have already checked for visibility...

I am having similar problems, can't nail them when testing on a single table, but people report FTP crash with BetPot every hour or so when playing many tables [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The new FTP is a real resource hog... this version IIRC was never out as beta - either that or what was a beta has massive scaling problems when all players are using it.

This I believe causes severe lag (see the other thread on here, and the big thread in IG). Lag will cause the occurrence of an FTCButton disappearing whilst scripts (that have checked for it's presence beforehand) expect it to be there... and we know how much the FTP client likes it when we do that lol.

It may help to raise either the CPU priority of FTP, or your script. It may also be worth lowering the priority of FTS, but using "SetBatchLines, -1" so that FTS executes as fast as possible without interrupting other apps.

BTW, is this still an AHK (my previous suggestions assume so)? how are you dealing with the reg. keys and such? you still including source code?

Good luck,

dave.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:29 AM

Hey Nano,

I'm having similar problems to everyone here with the auto-reloading and other stack related functions.

But, on the bright side, I only have on one of the display functions (% of pot) and I have never had a crash.

When I activate the stack tooltip it doesn't work for me, and I have to help the macro along when it's buying chips for me, or closing popups. I'm using XP, and have a modded table, but didn't have the problem with the chips reloading in the previous version.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:37 AM

Table Highlighter was the first thing I disabled. It is not the sole source of any problems.

I can get into more detail when I'm not playing 8 tables.