Old 05-10-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Question: Which type of bear is best?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

LOL @ anyone who thinks these are some buddies just using a similar strategy. So many of you aren't fully grasping the numbers provided by Trebek. It is OVERWHELMING evidence of one script being used.

And also LOL@ anyone that believes nation. He is obviously lying. I would guarantee he fully knows all about their operation and probably participates.

Remember when nation was crying about not getting rakeback FOREVER? So what did you do nation? Did Nlnut and his crew maybe find someone else to open an account for you? Oh, thats right you've been playing "live" lately. LOL.

[ QUOTE ]
Question: Which type of bear is best?

[/ QUOTE ]

The ones who aren't poker bots, obviously.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it could be shown that nlnut always raised (say) 77% of the pot on the flop, this wouldn't be a strong evidence of botting, since AHK scripts for consistently betting the same fraction of the pot is so widely used, and those scripts are not automated.

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, that's correct. What I'm referring to is his wording. Either he's denying the use of AHK completely or he's really skirting the issue to avoid saying that he does use AHK (which is weird because AHK use is NOT against T&Cs and is fairly common around here).

If nlnut would confirm the use of AHK scripts for betsizing, that would clear up this particular aspect of my post.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, we use AHK scripts for betsizing, betpot scripts.....see my post history from a few months back discusing them....but we DO NOT use an automated script like one that tells us what action to take or amount to bet or raise. We we're accused of doing this..........we definitely do not .
Old 05-10-2007, 04:22 PM

My 3 main suspects of the bot ghost:

Casper (Note the smile on his face: HE IS HAPPY CAUSE HE IS A PROGRAMMED ROBOT- THEY DONT REALLY HAVE FEELINGS!!)

A SCARY ghost:

A not-so-scary ghost:

An edible ghost:
Old 05-10-2007, 04:26 PM

I played a heads up nl bot yesterday and was exploited. Can I get my money back somehow?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Questions still not answered (and one new one):

Why did your team not play together yesterday?

Why did you let Brandon post to the thread and not you, the 2+2er, yesterday at your house?

Why won't you share any bit of the "book", even those things that would help exonerate you but not give away the strategy?

Who has the authority to change the script?

How are the changes communicated to all the team members?

What assistant software do you use? Complete list please.

Will you provide, when the team reconvenes, video of everyone playing? Faces, screenames, etc. are not necessary.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
An unedible ghost:

An edible ghost:

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp
Old 05-10-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is where you are exactly wrong in this case, it is precisely about following a system.

NOT about analyzing the "I think the dealer has a ten this time because she hasnt had one the last five times" or "He has to have air or he would of raised that turn". If you follow a system you get expected results and the larger the sample size the closer the results.

The system removes the dynamism (is that a word?) of a single hand of poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain how the 'system' removes the dynamism (no idea if its a word) from YOUR OPPONENTS ALSO? Because you know, that has a lot ot do with it. Like say, if maybe the OP used to bet $5 into a $60 pot on the river and the 'real player with middle pair but not a bot for sure no way' kept folding to this $5 bet even though he was getting overwhelmingly good odds to call?

Honestly, I really don't get how anyone who plays poker and understands all the decisions that get made on later streets can believe that some human can NEVER deviate from some VERY LARGE set of predefined rules no matter what circumstances arise like $5 bets into $60 pots.

Add in that all their numbers match EXACTLY.

And the players have posted here on 2+2 about bot scripts.

And they lied and changed their story a million times.

Somehow they MEMORIZED this scripted way to play, even though just think of the multitude of scenarios you would face post flop to deal with. Its not just like you are facing a bet or check with a) top pair, b) better than top pair, or c) worse than top pair.

I dunno. I'm sure some of the 'it could be a system' people here are smart thinking individuals. But if you have read this whole thread and look at the overwhelming evidence, the lies, etc, I just cannot see concluding that its anything but a bot someone created and they are trying to cover it up as much as possible.

Just datamine them going forward. Since we all know about this now, there is no way they can run their bots, thus they will have to play on their own, thus their stats will change dramatically, no matter how hard they try to play like the program does. Humans JUST CANNOT ACHIEVE THAT LEVEL OF ACCURACY over such a large sample size.

That is what computers are for.

Mark