Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Jeff Hwang PLO Book *DELETED*

Post deleted by deacsoft
Old 09-21-2007, 05:38 PM

Post deleted by deacsoft
Old 09-21-2007, 05:50 PM

Post deleted by deacsoft
Old 09-21-2007, 06:16 PM

Post deleted by deacsoft
Old 09-21-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: Jeff Hwang PLO Book

I gotta say for everybody else here that my general philosophy is that if you write something that makes sense to reasonable people, then reasonable people will listen. When all is said and done, my belief is that the work will speak for itself, irregardless of some other individual's agenda.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:14 PM

I would just like to take a moment to remind everyone that this forum and all of 2+2 for that matter does not exist for members to engage in personal attacks and other childish behaviors. There may be some areas of this website where such things are allowed, but this forum is for the discussion of poker literature and other media and publications. I will not allow this type of bickering in this forum.

Those who have been members and actively participate on these forums know that I am extremely fair and logical in my reasoning. I rarely use my authority as a moderator. I credit the vast majority of that to the quality of the members who actively participate in this forum. They do not require me to act because they conduct themselves as gentleman. They use this forum and others on 2+2 to better themselves and others.

Debating topics is strongly encouraged on 2+2. Some debates escalate to arguments. Still I consider this to be acceptable. If everyone agreed all the time there would be nothing to discuss. But when the debates or arguments turn personal and members are attacking each other there is nothing for anyone to gain. Therefore, they are pointless in that they do not benefit anyone.

If any of you wish to continue to your "e-fighting" I urge you to take it back to whatever website it came from. I will suspend or ban permanently anyone who continues to behave as was done previously in this thread. I would much rather not have to do this. I know that there is much we can all learn from and share with you. I hope this thread can continue in a constructive manner. Thank you.

Cheers,

deacsoft
Moderator, Books & Publications
Old 09-22-2007, 11:00 AM

By far the best books and publications thread I've read lately, very NVG worthy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]