Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

Shameless bump
Old 11-23-2007, 03:10 AM

I should post my stats soon, but i'll wait
Old 11-23-2007, 06:34 PM

November stats 50NL 6max pokerstars

I'm play tight UTG and loosen up as I near the BTN good but I'm not sure if I'm spewing from the blinds. What is a good winrate for the SB and BB? (0.19) and (0.09) seem bad.

Also is coldcalling 5.74% on the BTN bad? should I be raising / folding more? it can be profitable playing in position vs the right opponent but i'm worried ill just be crusing along 9tabling and i'm calling raises with QJs or something then folding to the cbet if i miss and not getting a lot of value unless i flop a monster because my hand can't stand a lot of heat on most boards
Old 11-23-2007, 06:38 PM

you seem to be cold calling PF a ton

i have a slightly higher VPIP, and...

(no i dont know why im a lifetime loser UTG)

Old 11-23-2007, 06:49 PM

Yeah im cold calling a lot pre flop but is it hurting me? I'v played way more hands then almost all my uNL opponents and i can outplay them post flop in position... 0.19 BB/hand from the BTN seems to be a good winrate. Checking my 25NL stats from last month i was 0.30 BB/hand from the BTN playing about the same style.

If I could just breakeven from the blinds I would have a 8.5PTBB/100 winrate. If i could just cut it in half which is more reasonable I could be winning at 5.5PTBB/100 which is about $50/hour 9tabling and another $10 worth of FPPs w/ platinum VIP. That would be awesome.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:55 PM

if you took some of those cold calls and turned them into 3bets, you might could win more outplaying them pre. but thats just my opinion, i actually dont 3bet as often as id like, but itd seem like itd help a button winrate a little, tho more variance

you might also be overrating your skill edge postflop. not saying you are, but its possible, and quite easy to do

i need to quit losing UTG tho
Old 11-23-2007, 07:06 PM

micro donk you could solve your problem by never playing full tables stick to 4 and 5 person tables (or find one with someone sitting out) and you will never be UTG.

problem solved.

Or if you don't like that answer i'll try another. That is 25NL right? so you are down a little under a buyin. You are playing 10/10 UTG so I doubt that is the problem and its hard to get any other info from the stats shown here.You could glance over the big pots and see if a lot of them are just bad beats / coolers because your winrate shouldn't change that much between UTG and UTG+1 they aren't that different. If I had to guess you are just running bad UTG and your overall winrate is pretty good for 25NL so just keep grinding.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:13 PM

yea im up only 6 with AA there and down 22 with AKs (im down 45 lifetime with AKs though)...think the prob is people dont like to give action against UTG raisers...or me anyway..

but ive the BR for 50NL and thinking of taking shots soon but i dunno how much diff it is because i feel like i spew postflop. but ima make a video soon and ill find out...
Old 11-25-2007, 04:26 AM

any suggestions?

Old 11-25-2007, 04:43 AM

Open up your game more in position. You make twice as much in the cutoff and button as you do in other positions. Play more hands in position. I'm trying to play a 30/15 at least on the button.