Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Halo 3 Chatter and XBL Gamertag Thread

wtf someone tell me why i such at this game soo much?
im at the part where im supposed to be finding johnsons crashed pelican been there for like 2 hours havent even come close to getting out of this area...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:28 PM

My brother and I still on the first level, on Heroic. Multiplayer and forge are a little distracting.

I'd be up for some 4 player Legendary co-op after I get through this campaign.

And Jeff, I can't really describe it, but try and double back a bit but head towards elevation. Again, I'm not too sure what exact part you're at, but that part is still fresh.

Edit: Despite having the game less than a day, I give it a 1352035/.4 The Halo: CE similarities are unmistakable (a good thing).

Also, for those who got the Limited edition, were one or both of your discs scratched at all? Pretty inexcusable IMO.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:29 PM

way points should come up =\ that's how i found most stuff when i was a little turned around
Old 09-25-2007, 11:44 PM

Wow, I was going crazy trying to figure out that Hi-Res screen shot gallery. I had been wanting to use one as my profile background.

Not bad for my first one eh?

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=13185612

You need to click on it to bring up a larger version. For the full size, click on it again.

Within the next few months there's going to be some Forge/saved films stuff that's going to blow everyones' minds, including Bungie. Stuff they never would have thought of.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:48 PM

vin I double back and got a long range sniper gun and I managed to snipe out most of the enemies before they could even fire a bullet :[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]:

Hopefully ill get better though

those stupid guys taht are usually high up with the guns that shoot blue lasers are [censored] killing me

[censored] i think i may have found something i worse at then poker

wtf is the energy sword.. i have to stab people?
Old 09-26-2007, 12:04 AM

Awesome game, getting towards the end....
Old 09-26-2007, 01:04 AM

i got lost at that pelican part too, just go right and follow upwards. im at the part were you have to defend the hangar and all those damn things come after you. ive come to the conclusion im [censored] terrible. i spent an hour at just that part and havent come close to living. i'll try again tomorrow
Old 09-26-2007, 09:36 AM

Anyone play local co-op? It projects it in 4:3 on my widescreen. Anyone know why? Black bars on the side are annoying.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone play local co-op? It projects it in 4:3 on my widescreen. Anyone know why? Black bars on the side are annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you playing co-op with 3 people when this happens? If so, I believe it's necessary in order to prevent picture distortion.

If not, then your 360 might be configured for 4:3 and not the 16:9 which you obviously need. You can change it in the dashboard.

Also, if you got the Limited or Legendary edition, try using that video calibration tool on the Essentials disk.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you playing co-op with 3 people when this happens? If so, I believe it's necessary in order to prevent picture distortion.

If not, then your 360 might be configured for 4:3 and not the 16:9 which you obviously need. You can change it in the dashboard.

Also, if you got the Limited or Legendary edition, try using that video calibration tool on the Essentials disk.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 2 player local co-op. The cutscenes are all full screen, but when it plays in-game there are black bars on the left and right. Also, every other game plays in full screen (along w/ single player Halo), so it's not the system or my TV. I haven't tried 3-4 player. Also, I'm not the only one w/ this issue.

Just so I don't leave out anything

Halo 3 - Co-op local campaign
Connected vid HDMI
32" LCD Widescreen 1080i
Plays in 4:3

Can anyone w/ a widescreen TV try 2 player co-op and see if it's happening to their game?