Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Hugo Chavez Death Pool Thread

Ron Paul is a ultra-nationalist looking to cut off all obligation to the UN, world courts etc. and attempt a radical economic upheavel and has little regards to the idea of democracy and will never have support of the majority.

Hugo Chavez is a ultra-nationalist looking to cut off all control from the US and attempt a radical economic upheavel and has a high regard for democracy and has support of the majority.

= Kill Ron Paul!
Old 11-19-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Put me down for $10 on the Chavez regime lasting 8 years, and killing 1 million.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I've said before, if we had to attack and occupy an oil producing country run by a brutal dictator, Venezuela was a better choice than Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you comparing Chavez to Saddam? Exactly what has Chavez done that is brutal? Also, I dont even think he qualifies as a dictator yet.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Put me down for $10 on the Chavez regime lasting 8 years, and killing 1 million.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I've said before, if we had to attack and occupy an oil producing country run by a brutal dictator, Venezuela was a better choice than Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you comparing Chavez to Saddam? Exactly what has Chavez done that is brutal? Also, I dont even think he qualifies as a dictator yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Emphasis was on occupation and oil not on the brutality. Any similarity with Hitler's visions/goals excluded i guess.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Emphasis was on occupation and oil not on the brutality. Any similarity with Hitler's visions/goals excluded i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so now you are comparing him to Hitler? Hysteria ftw.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so now you are comparing him to Hitler? Hysteria ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Misunderstanding. All these callings to attack and occupy countries remind me on Hitler's ideas. Either too much time spent on computer games or "we're CHOSEN" syndrome IMO.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul is a ultra-nationalist looking to cut off all obligation to the UN, world courts etc. and attempt a radical economic upheavel and has little regards to the idea of democracy and will never have support of the majority.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is about 65% false.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hugo Chavez is a ultra-nationalist looking to cut off all control from the US and attempt a radical economic upheavel and has a high regard for democracy and has support of the majority.
= Kill Ron Paul!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is rather stupid. No wait, its completely stupid.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hugo Chavez is a ultra-nationalist looking to cut off all control from the US and attempt a radical economic upheavel and has a high regard for democracy

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, are u being [censored] serious, Chavez=high regard for democracy???? lololol thats like saying Hitler had a high regard for human life, Im going to put content so u dont whine...Chavez tried a coup on 1992!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

= Kill Ron Paul!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please cite a reference that shows Ron Paul ever tried to overthrow his country's government by force of arms.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:10 AM

Yeah, Paul is nothing like Chavez. It's obviously not a fair comparison at all because the situatons aren't remotely similar, but they are essentially polar opposites.