Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 01-21-2005, 08:46 PM

Default sup bro in da club

it’s been a while since sup bro posted on 2+2 but sup bro has been busy bro. sup bro has been training hard and hitting the clubs hard bro. sup bro has been training hard so that one day sup bro will be back on the field again bro. sup bro was taken out by a knee injury in college bro, but nobody can hold sup bro back. sup bro is all about the character and image of someone who misses the action of being so talented on the defensive line in 95. sup bro collapsed the pocket and pressured the qb like no other. one time when sup bro’s team was losing, sup bro bull rammed through a guard and center and they fell and the quarterback couldn’t do a clean handoff and sup bro hit the running back and then jumped on the ball and it was our possession. we won the game and the crowd started screaming sup bro and it turned around our season and sup bro became the living legend that he is because sup bro never gives up bro.

and like a true 95 all county lineman sup bro excels off of the field as much as on the field. sup bro owns the clubs like he owned offensive lineman in 1995 bro. when sup bro goes to a club sup bro doesn’t have to wait in lines because sup bro can just walk up to the bouncers and they say sup bro and let sup bro in because they know that sup bro was all county in 95 and is a living legend. and sup bro doesn’t just own the clubs because he was all county in 95. sup bro is also a very good dancer. last week when sup bro was in a club he was dancing with 5 girls at a time because the women can’t resist guys who were all county in 95 and can dance. sup bro was flexing on the dance floor and all of the girls were fighting each other to have a turn touching sup bro’s huge biceps. sup bro ended up taking one of them home and [censored] them and then telling them to leave because sup bro needs his sleep so he can hit the gym hard the next day bro.

and what’s the big deal about this jennicide chick bro? girls like that are throwing themselves at sup bro all of the time because he collapsed the pocket like no other in 95 bro. jennicide, it’s a good thing that you aren’t going out with gavin griffin anymore because now you can be with sup bro and see what it is like to be with a real man. gavin may have a wsop bracelet, but he wasn’t all county in 95. when sup bro goes all-in, you’ll know it.

sup bro?
Old 01-21-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: sup bro in da club

Sup bro, don't be such a stranger.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:04 PM

YES
Old 01-21-2005, 09:10 PM

sup bro?
Old 01-21-2005, 09:13 PM

Sup Bro.

What team did you play for in college?
Old 01-21-2005, 09:19 PM

oh happy day!

sup bro?
Old 01-21-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro ended up taking one of them home

[/ QUOTE ]

One? sup bro?
Old 01-21-2005, 09:24 PM

I really hope sub bro answers my question as I'm really curious to know what college he attended. I don't expect him too though, the only thing a nerd like me is good for is building bra bombs for sup bro. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2005, 09:49 PM

Sup Bro.

NT
Old 01-21-2005, 10:10 PM

Sup Bro?