Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 AM

Default kyle\'s winter diet and exercise log.

Goals:
-Lift heavier and heavier things and look better. Be fairly unconcerned about scale weight.
-Find repeatable pitching mechanics. Don't worry about velocity since it's the fking winter.
-Find the last bit of power I need to hit home run balls rather than warning track shots.

Plan:
-Eat reasonably. Not too worried about caloric intake (still keeping it semi-low), but I'm going to attempt to follow a high-protein moderate-carb diet. I will allow myself to eat more since it is the winter.
-Lifting: Pushing for heavier and heavier loads in all lifts; will start to take bench press seriously during the winter. Primary lifts will be squat and bench press. Other lifts will be push-ups, hanging leg raises, seated rows, sit-ups, and dumbbell chest press.
-One baseball game per week, one bullpen per week, one batting practice session + long toss per week. Thrower's Ten program done daily, lots of focus on shoulder endurance/integrity.
-Cardio: Run at least 1 mile every other day, ideally running 2 miles five days a week.
-Supplements: Multivitamin with BCAAs, fish oil caps, sometimes ZMA when I don't forget, and Ergopharm's AMP.