Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

You have my sympathy, this whole witch hunt is disturbing. I don't recall Mr Gatorade providing any proof whatsoever. He just named names and encouraged people to email FTP, perhaps to get rid of competition? If encouraging people to write a site and accuse you of being a bot is sufficient evidence to confiscate your money, we are all in trouble.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gehrig, what do you think the "overwhelming evidence" is that FT has, in your opinion?

Seems to me that inhuman duration of play, no breaks, etc. would be key. Anyone outside of FT have that kind of data on beatme1?

[/ QUOTE ]
i know other players took the exact same amount of time to make all their decisions. they made more than a thousand decisions per hour and would play marathon sessions and never ever deviated from their timing patterns. that is pretty freaking solid evidence.

i don't know either way if beatme1 had those timing patterns, but i know other players that were banned did.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:35 PM

Beatme1,
You say,

I got tired of Gatorade’s slander a while ago and challenged Gatorade to a live match but he never responded to my email. I am not a bot.

-- When did you send me an e-mail? When did you challenge me? When did you chat with me at all? Oh, And I ACCEPT A HU Match with you LIVE ANY DAY!!!

Mr. Gatorade and determine that you are a cheat because the real definition of bot is anyone Gatorade can’t beat. McCarthyism is alive and well on 2+2.

-- I have been beat by many people and have lost well over 200K. I have no problem losing which many people here can attend to, but I do have a problem with bots, one that I know of is yours, which I am 100% about.

Or alternatively, since you seem intent on destroying my name on 2+2, we can do the following.

-- You have 4 Posts!!! And everyone usually calls me "Crazy” hence why I am called Crazy Mike.

To quote Mr Gatorade (my response in parenthesis): “bots wont even play me anymore because every time they do sit in I take max amount of time and chat about how they are a bot.” (gee, hard to understand why anyone wouldn’t be thrilled to play a jerk doing that)

-- This was proved on UB only under my "MrGatorade" name proving at a party with my fellow 2+2er's that the bots were programmed not to play me and automatically sit out. Then I used my second screen name on UB to then show the people a LIVE demonstration on how the bot was a bot and so forth. The reason I don’t give much information on how I detect that they are using a bot is simply because I don’t want the bot maker to change because I have a 100% way of detecting now which I don’t want you to know to change the code of your bot.

He thinks I'm a bot because his definition of a bot is anyone he can't beat.

-- I do beat some bots and others I don’t. Bots are very -EV since you have created a very successful bot that is based not only on math but game theory and previous archived hands.

Once again beatme1 I know a little bit about what the evidence is and I can guarantee you 100% that you were using a bot. Also the "other" accounts were also banned because of reasons I can’t talk about. Some 2+2er's know exactly what I know but are not at liberty to discuss because the more information you have = the harder it is going to be next time to destroy your bot. I have dedicated over 3 years in refining my bot detecting ways which including video recording and algorithms and other stuff I am not going to talk about. You can rest assured that I do not just make false actuations. Like any program you can turn it off and on like the UB bots have done in the last week. Everyone on here can form their own opinion but please be aware that bots should not and will not be tolerated and they should have the same action that did occur to you. GETTING DESTROYED!!!!

-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)
Old 06-01-2007, 05:38 PM

beatme1, please answer these questions by DeathDonkey:

[ QUOTE ]
If I were innocent I'd come here and say exactly what you're saying now. But if I were guilty I'd do the same thing, for 70k I'm gonna make them prove it ya know?

Why don't you address some of the allegations from that MHUSH thread? How is it you've played hundreds of thousands of hands of HU on full tilt, and never played a single one against the other regulars mentioned in that thread? Are you surprised that your stats line up so closely with a few other players in the same game?

Do you have some reason for refusing to chat? If someone is accusing you of being a bot in the chat seems like you would at least say "no I'm not".

Do you play long marathon sessions, waiting for someone to come along for hours at a time, near your computer all the time so you can auto post and immediately begin playing? I don't think it would be tough to get some dataminers to show you have played some ridiculously long sessions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-01-2007, 05:42 PM

HU MATCH OF THE YEAR PLEASE.

(unless CTS and aba get a grudge against each other)
Old 06-01-2007, 05:43 PM

this is starting to get good...

*makes popcorn*
Old 06-01-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Complain to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission .....

Contrary to folks here who are ignorant, the KGC WILL review your complaint and may rule for you.

You are in the US, emphasize that you are writing to them to avoid having to litigate this in US courts.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:57 PM

beatme1:

i typically do not side with Crazy Mike in this bot thing, but your actions and his statements both seem to implicate taht you were using a bot at some point. that is my tentative conclusion fwiw.

I've met mike and although he is titled "crazy mike" he seems intelligent and is willing to play almost anybody HU live, so the fact that you say he ignored your challange is very unlikely. if you email him and ask for a live HU game, you'll get it.

that said:
Mike, i don't know how you can possibly have a bot detection software that is 100% accurate. are you saying you can never get a false positive? EVER? what about a false negative? can that happen? can you be playing a bot that you are 100% sure is a player?

while i don't doubt that you have detection methods and that they are very well honed to bot detection, i am fairly certain that you do not have the capability to determine anything 100%.

however, i am inclined to believe you in this case as beatme1 has made some claims that go counter to things i know to be true and he is withholding answering simple questions about his playing habits. in addition, you seem even more sure than normal and full tilt seems to be on your side. much of that is circumstantial but i don't have enough to reject the hypothesis that you did not prove he was, at least at one point, running a bot. so i can't say i am with you 100% but i believe you over him now.

take care man, and i promise, no more rickrolling you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Barron
Old 06-01-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Complain to the Kahnawake Gaming Commission .....

MrGatorade...

While it sounds like you may very know what you are talking about, you are using anecdotal evidence to "confirm" that BeatMe1 is a bot. You say that your sitting out technique works well... I believe you... but you are talking about UB and not FTP.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
... If this group wants to preserve the game I suggest that you folks tell Full Tilt they need proof of wrongdoing before they bar a player and steal her money. ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the OP was a woman?

I don't know who to believe in this mess.