Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Beat: Convicted of Playing Poker

HEY UTOPIAN IDEAL YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR ONE OF THOSE FAT/RICH/WORTHLESS PIECES OF [censored] ID ALWAYS SEE WITH A GROUP OF YOUNG BOYS IN THAILAND.(USUALLY EUROPEAN BUT I DONT WANT TO MAKE GENERALIXZATIONS)
Old 07-28-2007, 10:57 AM

Just to remind everyone, I just copied this post from Degens blog and posted it here because I thought it was interesting. Dont hate on me if you dont like it.

Also, when you live in Thailand you run into these guys who think they are so superior to the rest of the farang. All they do is bitch and moan about everything you can think of. Its so [censored] annoying and one of the reasons that I try to avoid farang in Thailand. "But I can speak Thai" "but Im married to a Thai" blah blah blah blah blah. Shut the [censored] up
Old 07-28-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What I do purport to know is this; I moved to Thailand by choice and live here with an open mind. I judge people by the way they treat me and the way I see them treat others. I don't make sweeping generalizations about government workers, Thai women, or just about anyone, except douchebag farangs with superiority complexes of Napoleonic size who think they are entitled to preach the gospel of Thailand because they learned Thai and lived here years longer than me.

LOL You want to take it offline? Fine, next time your in Thailand, come visit my patch of the woods (Your the most intelligent human ever to step foot in Thailand and understand the culture and people better than anyone could so you'll figure out where I am. If you can't figure it out and get over the shock to your ego, there is a hint very close to this post). Once you get here, make sure to tell me to my face that my gf is a whore. I'm sure I'll find it hilarious. I'll probably offer to buy you a drink OR perhaps I might react the same way that most normal humans do, and actually dare to be offended by your enormous ego and sense of superiority, you pompous [censored].

Either way, their your lies, enjoy them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute, you're actually calling me a farang now. You must've really gone native in the backwater of Phuket. I'm entitled to give my opinion and I did so, you responded with name-calling and lies, you're entitled to do that as well.

You've taken it upon yourself to be offended for all Thai people and here you are defending their honor on teh internetz, it's a proud day for Thailand.

I offered you the chance (twice) to discuss this on AIM or MSN (three times now) and somehow you came up with the following statement:

"LOL You want to take it offline?"

Are you offering me out, sir? HU for whorez?

I made the offer, which still stands,(four times) because I don't think anyone wants to read this argument in a poker forum, I guess it's the online equivalent of taking it outside, but somehow you've construed this to mean that I might want to fly down to Phuket next time I'm in Thailand.

Standard.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HEY UTOPIAN IDEAL YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR ONE OF THOSE FAT/RICH/WORTHLESS PIECES OF [censored] ID ALWAYS SEE WITH A GROUP OF YOUNG BOYS IN THAILAND.(USUALLY EUROPEAN BUT I DONT WANT TO MAKE GENERALIXZATIONS)

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly Germans, 95%.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, when you live in Thailand you run into these guys who think they are so superior to the rest of the farang. All they do is bitch and moan about everything you can think of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, those guys are always making huge generalizations and stuff. Morons.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly Germans, 95%.

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL GO POST IN THE GERMAN FORUMS THEN
Old 07-28-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly Germans, 95%.

[/ QUOTE ]

WELL GO POST IN THE GERMAN FORUMS THEN

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys aren't nearly as friendly as I expected you to be.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why anyone would now read this whole debate is beyond me, but people that do will see how weak you are.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your first point is a valid one, mainly due to your inane ramblings and derailing of the thread. The second point is patently false. Just trust me on that one.

PS! Something tells me you've been posting on 2+2 with a different nick before. Care to share?
Old 07-28-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes: op likes smoking cigarettes

[/ QUOTE ]

In all the gibber gabber this bit of gold got lost a little.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 01:05 PM

theres a movie about this> i forget, 2 american girls are framed for drug smuggling