Old 06-23-2007, 04:47 AM
0evg0 0evg0 is offline

Location: mano a mano
Default Results of My E-Mail To Support

I posted a hand the other day where a shortstack retard goaded a super nit into calling my overbet shove on a paired board, eventually leading to his call and my loss of a 300BB pot.

Here is the thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10879572

Steaming, I e-mailed Support if for no other reason than because it was the only thing I could do, and I hoped at least something would be done to the retard - if only a temporary turning on of his Doomswitch.

I was pleasantly surprised:

(Copy/Pasted from e-mail)

Hello Eric,

Thank you again for bringing the actions of 'podolski2' to our attention.

This player's comments were inappropriate and violated the cardroom rules
listed at http://www.pokerstars.com/cardroomrules.html. Although many of
our players are not aware of all proper poker rules and etiquette, this
player has been informed of the rules now, and their chat revoked for a
period of one month.

PokerStars has determined that this player's actions had a significant
effect on the overall outcome of this hand, and as such have refunded you
the entire $143.65 you had invested in the pot. We have not taken these
funds from 'podolski2's account, but have instead given it as a gift from
your friends at PokerStars. You are a valued and respected player on our
site and this player was in clear violation of our rules.

Now 'podolski2' has been made aware of the rules and the seriousness of
their actions, a future infraction by this player is potential grounds
removal from the site.

We are sorry that you experienced this on our site, and hope that this
compensation is satisfactory. Thank you for reporting this player to us,
and we wish you the best of luck at the tables.

Thank you for choosing PokerStars.

Regards,

Tim
PokerStars Support Team
Old 06-23-2007, 04:52 AM
LuckyLloyd LuckyLloyd is offline

Location: Dublin
Default Re: Results of My E-Mail To Support

Nice. Stars Support FTW!! Obviously, you write a very decent email of complaint. Good job.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:54 AM
ifoughtpiranhas ifoughtpiranhas is offline

nice result. money back and the [censored] chat banned. super +ev
Old 06-23-2007, 04:57 AM
KSOT KSOT is offline

Location: Daniel Laruso\'s gonna fight??!

God damn I wish Stars wasn't so [censored] rigged, because their support team always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside...
Old 06-23-2007, 04:58 AM
Hurrrr Hurrrr is offline

[ QUOTE ]
God damn I wish Stars wasn't so [censored] rigged, because their support team always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 06-23-2007, 04:58 AM
0evg0 0evg0 is offline

Location: mano a mano

For the record, here's the e-mail I sent.

And I'll beat you all to the punch by admitting the "multiple hundreds of dollars of equity" was maybe a bit over the top considering the entire pot was like $300.

lol

I think the fact that I've been on the site for nearly 3 years (though only recreationally for the first 2), and the fact that I threatened to leave made a difference, but whatever.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:59 AM
AbZurrrd AbZurrrd is offline

[ QUOTE ]
PokerStars has determined that this player's actions had a significant
effect on the overall outcome of this hand, and as such have refunded you
the entire $143.65 you had invested in the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMFG I knew Stars support was the [censored], but man this is beyond any expectations! NH ChatStars.com
Old 06-23-2007, 05:01 AM
AbZurrrd AbZurrrd is offline

[ QUOTE ]
We have not taken these funds from 'podolski2's account, ...

[/ QUOTE ] That woulda been the funniest thing ever tho [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2007, 05:03 AM
Bakes Bakes is offline

Did you make any money betting whether u could get his chat banned? If not, nh if so NH!
Old 06-23-2007, 05:07 AM
SpaceJanitor SpaceJanitor is offline

wow, Pokerstars support really rules.