Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Full Tilt (FTP) RaceTrack Mod Package

This is for RaceTrack View only.

This is meant to be an easy way for someone to get their FT client to a "MOD'ed " state. It can obviously be customized further afterwards.

If you want to MOD the classic view, you can use this as a starting point. I think the only other thing you would need to do is change the images in the backgrounds folders for the classic tables.

Here is a ZIP file (9MB) containing modified - Elements, Avatars, Buttons, and RaceTrack - folders.

Make sure the FT client is closed when changing any image files.

I suggest making a copy of your entire folder: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table - It contains all of the default FT Images. Simply Right-Click Copy, and Paste it onto your Desktop. If you have problems, this should save you from having to uninstall and reinstall the client.

1 - Download the ZIP file with the already modified files - here. 9MB

2 - Extract/Unzip to: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\ so they overwrite/replace the existing folders named - Elements, Avatars, Buttons, RaceTrack.

3 - Start FT Client, you should get something similar to this:

Those chips in the screengrab are NOT in the MOD Zip. I left the default FT chips, but used my oversized chips0, 1, 2 files that I made. The cards in the \elements\ folder are Version 10.8-AT-C-XX (over-sized cards0-2)

That is similar to my current look (I changed 1 or 2 things, that I do, that some might not like). I included the entire Library of Avatars and Buttons that I have made. I did not include my Table Library because that was an additional 10+MB. The buttons and avatars can be easily changed, by deleting the current and pasting a copy of a different one from the corresponding image library.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt (FTP) RaceTrack Mod Package

Screen grabs of the Avatars and Buttons folders

Old 07-31-2007, 03:07 PM

Screen grab of my elements folder sorted alphabetically, in thumbnail view, so you can see what files need to be there.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:48 PM

Why isn't this in the FTP Mod thread?

Just curious. Seems like a good place for it.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 PM

very cool...thanks
Old 07-31-2007, 05:01 PM

Because it's so huge that it's hard for any newcomer to find out much without going crazy. A ready-made package like this, even though it's not my favorite, is good.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because it's so huge that it's hard for any newcomer to find out much without going crazy. A ready-made package like this, even though it's not my favorite, is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree that ready-made packages are good. I agree that a wiki type page is a good idea since it definitely takes some time to look through the entire thread. I don't see how making multiple posts is going to help anyone. If you want to make some sort of sticky post or have something that stays at the top or bottom of the thread, so people know there is a ready-made package or a wiki page, great. This only makes things worse though. Now we have two open threads to link people to when they ask. Again, I ask, how does this help?

I find it funny that I asked how it helped to make this a separate thread and you responded by telling me why a ready-made package is good. lol... no big deal though.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:26 PM

This might become a sticky, or I may make a new thread later to get stickied.

This is so I can easily say - go to the first post, of this thread, and download the zip file - and look at the screengrabs. If nothing else, this thread will teach me how to make a proper sticky-worthy thread. I wasnt trying to make things more confusing for everyone, just hopefully easier on me, for the short-term.

I was hurried when I made this also. This was not the group of tables I wanted to supply in a Package. These are just the tables I had in when i zipped it up. I am packing, moving, painting. After tomorrow I may be without daily internet for a week or 2. i hope to get online every other day or so, to check the forums, my PM's - and hopefully play poker. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I find it funny that I asked how it helped to make this a separate thread

[/ QUOTE ]

"Because [the original thread is] so huge that it's hard for any newcomer to find out much without going crazy.."

Thought it was pretty simple to figure it out. A sticky would probably be better, but EV is EV.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:16 PM

This is a tester for a sticky. In a few weeks when I get back online, I will do a proper starter-mod package. This zip has way more files than needs to be (pro/public avatars etc). It is a bit redundant in terms of data, but I wanted to make something quick, and hopefully a bit easier for the people who never modded their client yet. This thread should also teach me how to make a smaller package of data, and the best way to instruct people how to use it.

Some people were havin a tuff time understanding how to do the transparent images, etc. Hopefully they can use this first, then learn how to replace the table and deck images, to customize their own looks. Then of course the buttons and seatrt_on/off also.
Closed Thread