Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2007, 06:01 PM

Default HU League Signup (NLTRN)

Sorry it took so long to start this back up, but I'm ready to start it up now. I'd like everybody to who is interested to signup by Friday please. I'll have the schedule setup Saturday night then.

The format I would like to do for this is to put people in even numbered brackets. Preferably 6 people in a bracket. You would then have to play a best of 3 match with everyone in your bracket within 4 weeks.

Everybody with a winning record will then make a single elimination playoff. The first round of this playoff will be best of 3 (week 1 of playoffs).

After that, the remaining matches will be best of 5 and can take place on a weekly or 5-day basis. I'm considering the championship or final 4 to be best of 7, we can talk about that in the upcoming week.

All matches will be hosted on Pokerstars with the same name format (Username vs Username 1/2/3). The default buyin is 5 dollars, if both players agree that can be moved higher. These will be regular speed games, turbos are not available for creation in private matches (at least not for me).

Any other info, ask.

But if you are interested please post your stars name in this thread or PM it to me if you do not want it to be known, I will not share it with anybody.

Looking at the two previous threads, here are the players that said they are interested:

NNH
Chrismyhero
insanesteve
richerthanrichie
frede
masterLJ
jman3232
El Halado
zaga
savagescot
iwantbooze
crimsonduck
hokiegreg
wahahhaha
robracing
cubicle
mychcumstein

I also have received several PMs from people interested in this and I expect everybody I talk to on AIM from this forum to participate (you know who you are).

Even if your name is on the above list or you have expressed interested to me, I would like everybody to post in this thread or PM me if you want your Stars name private.

Any questions or whatever are fine too, I'll update a list of those who want in on this every few replies.