Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: family support
I have enthusiastic support of my family regarding playing poker for an income 24 23.76%
I have lukewarm support from my family regarding playing poker for an income 36 35.64%
my family would prefer that I did something else for my income but let's me make my choices 35 34.65%
I am in a battle with my family over this career choice 6 5.94%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2007, 04:16 PM

Default pictures of girls in threads

I think we should have a discussion about just this topic. In my kidshtter thread, Mike Haven deleted the pics of the girl and sent the thread back. He gave me a satisfactory explanation of people in the poker world perhaps knowing this girl, and it didn't bother me too much.

However, in the future if I post more trip reports (and I will), am I allowed to post rehosted pictures of girls or other people who aren't aware their pic is being posted in the internet?

Is this something only mods aren't allowed to do?

I'm not going to be too torn up if the decision is made that we can't, but I have the opinion that it should be allowed and is fine as long as the intention isn't to trainwreck someone and trainwrecking isn't encouraged. It's a lot of fun and makes a story a lot better.

-nation