Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Re: WTF ZeeJustin

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont even call here if I think my opponent is bluffing

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOUUUU MY POINT EXACTLY... u can say all you want about oh he was at the table blah blah blah so what? the point is he made a bad call when could have waited for much better spot because he is probably better than half the field left no need to call there... so shutup with the ooo he had a read etc he was at the table saw how he was playing... bad call... -ev period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok? Seriously, who cares? So he doesn't play every single hand perfect, who gives a [censored]
Old 11-11-2007, 06:26 AM

clearly he didnt call the flop to try to get more value out of his eights. he called because he though he had the best hand, which isnt that far fetched. when his opponent moves in for a ridiculous overbet (there is less that 100k in the pot right?) justin obviously reconsidered and came up with the wrong decision. was it a bad call? as it turned out it was but there is a fine line between doofus and genius. when the guy moves all in for such an overbet he basically has an ace or is bluffing. he is not gonna make that play with only a jack or with a pair of tens or something similar. that doesnt make it a good call or anything but it is not as crazy as some people think it is. and for the guy who speculated that you have infinite time to catch someone bluffing, you obviously dont play tournaments. you have far from an unlimited time period to catch bluffers and accumulate chips.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right because he could think he is bluffing and still have a better hand.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:23 AM

yes im sure someone of zeejustins skill could have folded and waited for a better spot to get all his chips in the middle if thats what he needed to do. sounds like his stack was enuff where he could wait a while longer, but he got that stack makeing those plays.maybe hes full steam ahead and doesnt slow down. dario m prime example of that, if he could switch gears he might win one.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:07 AM

how many chips did zeejustin have?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how many chips did zeejustin have?

[/ QUOTE ]
None obv
Old 11-11-2007, 08:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he thought the other guy was bluffing maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Figured someone would say that.... 5 minutes in the tank and calls with pair of 8's why dont you just admit it's a bad call...

[/ QUOTE ]

One does not contradict the other.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]bad call... -ev period.

[/ QUOTE ]Ok? Seriously, who cares? So he doesn't play every single hand perfect, who gives a [censored]

[/ QUOTE ] I do. Thanks to jmill for his comment. One of the most insightful straight responses in this thread.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He made an intentionally bad call to negate his edge at the other tables. AMIRITE PPL

[/ QUOTE ]
at this point the only way these jokes are funny is if they are super clever, this one failed

[/ QUOTE ]
Disagree. Joke timely, clever, and fit in perfectly with others. Highly LoLoLish.

It is however, virtually always a unpleasant to pass judgement and assume you know what others will like or dislike. (Unless you are a paid critic and someone actually wants and solicits your opinion.)
Old 11-11-2007, 09:51 AM

Since Vela had Bonomo covered, the push was for about 280K into about a 94K pot.

Bonomo was undoubtably raising a lot of hands on the bubble. Vela has Bonomo covered, and may also have been playing aggressively. Bonomo probably thought it was a bluff. It was still probably a bad call.

The dealer probably recovered the hand because of the rule that hands be turned face up when both players are allin.