Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, ever since the last version every time I sit at a table, it dosen't click the "wait for big blind" box, but whats worse is that when the box does appear on the screen when I hover over to it, it dissapears and automaticaly sits me out???? I have to litterally time when the BB is coming to me, hit the sit out check box and then click the autopost blinds checkbox.

Also Nano, "large" option for the tables makes all my tables litterally continuously change sizes. Very weird...

[/ QUOTE ]
I assume that you have all three checkboxes checked on the Deal Me tab. After you sit down and buy chips, does FTS automatically check the Auto-Post blinds check box for you?

That is strange about the tables changing size. I did make a change to that part of the code in version 0.55, so I'll take a look at it again.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nano, 0.55 is working much, much better - thanks!

Everything seems to be working great (including deal-me-in, auto-reload, etc.), except every once in a while it will try to auto-reload an incorrect amount (like $4 instead of $0.05), and the dialog box won't close. But so far that's the only problem I've encountered.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like the Hero's stack is not always read correctly for you. See my debug notes to beaster in a post up a few. Try turning on debug mode and see when and how often the hero's stack is not read correctly.
nano
Old 04-06-2007, 06:05 AM

New Beta Test Version 0.56 4/06/07

1. Added code to keep the FT table size the same, even if the user changes the Title Bar heigth or window border size. The window size will change, but the playing area of the table will remain the same. This will allow images and positions on the table to remain constant, even if the user changes the title bar and border size for windows.

Version 0.55 changes

1. Added set of images for Windows Vista, and the code now detects the operating system
2. Added more options for opening SnG tables.
3. Changed the highlighter so that it does not steal focus.
4. Changed the highlighter so that you can still move the table.
5. Changed the highlighter so that it is a more "intense" red color.
6. Potentially fixed problem where Hero's stack would not read correctly

Check this version to see if helps those of you who were having problems with reading the Hero's stack size and Auto-Reload.

There are now 2 images folders: ImagesXP and ImagesVista. Make sure these folders show up in your main FTS folder after you install this version.

Let me know is this version helped with these issues.
nano

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-06-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Could tell me what happens if you enable debug mode (misc tab), and tell me how often and when the Hero's stack number is wrong.

Another clue is the HeroStackX and Y should give the coordinates of the hero's stack on the window. If you could check that position using Window Spy (included with AutoHotKey) and tell me where the X and Y are in relation to the stack numbers. The X and Y should be to the left of the hero's stack (near the left edge of the player's black box) and approximately aligned with the top of the stack numbers.

Also tell me the TitleBarH and TableW,H from the debug window.
Thanks,
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the debug tooltip, the stack appears correct at most times. Occasionally it goes to ? but that might have been because I was switching applications while testing.

TitleBarH=21, TableW,H=802,576

HeroStackX,Y=353,504. These coordinates correspond to the brown X in my screenshot below, which is where it should be according to your descriptions.

Playing on 1 table for ~10 minutes, the stack auto reload appeared to work ok. Will let you know later how it goes when I get a chance to multitable.

BTW, I'm using 0.56.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:07 AM

Now that this is full fledge shareware, any chance of adding some ICM info into those tool tips. Could be really helpful in a SNG to have some realtime calculations.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that this is full fledge shareware, any chance of adding some ICM info into those tool tips. Could be really helpful in a SNG to have some realtime calculations.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've thought about that one too. I'm not up to speed on all the math behind the calculations, and I haven't seen it clearly explained anywhere. If you have any sources, I'd be interested in seeing them.
nano
Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 PM

Some additional data -- the auto reload seems to function correctly when 1-tabling...but 5+ tables and it goes haywire. Keeps reloading even when not necessary.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some additional data -- the auto reload seems to function correctly when 1-tabling...but 5+ tables and it goes haywire. Keeps reloading even when not necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just did 30 minutes of playing with 4 tables, and didn't see anything unusual with auto-reloading (par for this course).

Does the hero stack numbers always seem right in the debug tooltip? As you move your mouse around the tables you have open it should update the stack number in about a second.
Of course the stack number will disappear when it disappears from the table (when it says things like "check" instead).
Let me know any other clues you see...
Are all of your tables visible, without overlap of the hero's stack area?
What setting do you have for the reload amount? Does it mess up if you use 98 (my usual setting)?
Do you ever see more than one "get chips" dialog box open? The code is not supposed to open more than one.

I would guess that this problem is still related to reading the stack size correctly, but if it always looks right in the debug tooltip, that would discount that idea.

Thanks again for your good/informative clues. Debugging by proxy is difficult.
nano
Old 04-10-2007, 12:12 AM

New Version 0.57 4/09/07
1. The only changes in this version of the software are cosmetic and informational.
2. Updated the documentation web page to match the software.

I haven't had any feedback in a few of days... Did the previous version solve the few remaining issues??
Thanks to all of you who have registered!!
nano

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-10-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did the previous version solve the few remaining issues??

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm using 0.56 and auto-reload doesn't work. I haven't had time to run in debug mode like beaster did above, but I'll try to later this week. That's the only bug I've noticed, so nice work!