Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

OK I will look into it. My guess would be that the window Table Navigator shows highlighted is not always the window that has focus. This script uses the window that has focus, I will add support for Table Navigator though.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20 PM

The latest version should now act on the table highlighted by Table Navigator if it is running. Also fixed a couple of bugs for Poker Stars (reload and all in hotkeys).

Latest version can be downloaded here: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

Also, special thanks goes to _dave_ for explaining how to communicate with other scripts (e.g. Table Navigator).
Old 10-09-2007, 05:15 PM

can someone help me and figure out how to configure navigator for other ipoker skins? The faq on overcards says it shouldn't be hard for users to add new sites but I can't see how I can do it. I'm looking to do it for Noiq and Chili specifically.

thanks.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 PM

Sorry, can't help you there... other people seem to use it so it must work, but it just picks one table when I first load it up and keeps the highlight bar there. I am pretty sure I have to do some configuring somewhere but I don't like configuring, I want it to work straight out of the box!
Old 10-09-2007, 08:20 PM

btw: if I accidentally click the RELOAD button again (during the hand before it reloaded), the Full Tilt Client crashes. Dont know if thats the scripts fault though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

although your idea about making a different one for notebooks is awesome, i really hope someone will find the time to work some keys out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw: if I accidentally click the RELOAD button again (during the hand before it reloaded), the Full Tilt Client crashes. Dont know if thats the scripts fault though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Can you provide more details? Such as what OS you are using. Maybe I misunderstand, but when I try this, it doesn't crash:
Seated at 5/10 play table, hit reload hotkey which fills me to max. Then I hit it again, the dialog comes up and closes essentially doing nothing and the client does not crash.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:07 AM

Nice script!
I tried it on Stars and it doesnt seem to click the preselect action buttons, like Check/Fold etc.
It would also be sweet to have an Gui to select your own Hotkeys.
I play on a laptop and the standard ones are a bit awkward for me.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Can you provide more details? Such as what OS you are using. Maybe I misunderstand, but when I try this, it doesn't crash:
Seated at 5/10 play table, hit reload hotkey which fills me to max. Then I hit it again, the dialog comes up and closes essentially doing nothing and the client does not crash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Windows XP

I guess its my client then, because it is laggy anyhow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried it on Stars and it doesnt seem to click the preselect action buttons, like Check/Fold etc.

[/ QUOTE ]There are plans to improve the functionality of this. Check for it in an upcoming update (may not necessarily be the next update).

[ QUOTE ]
It would also be sweet to have an Gui to select your own Hotkeys.

[/ QUOTE ]
That too is in the works [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess its my client then, because it is laggy anyhow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I'll just make note of it as a possible problem then. Unless it is reproducable, An immediate fix is not possible.