Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

sorry I didn't read all posts but I noticed there's an option how to datamine more than 16 tables (10 posts above).

How do you do it? New user account on the same computer and then run FTP on every account?

Are you logged under the same username to FTP? Does FTP care that I would have 4 users from the same computer datamining?

Can I play while datamining? I mean I would have 4 users datamining and one user (me playing. Would FTP care?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry I didn't read all posts but I noticed there's an option how to datamine more than 16 tables (10 posts above).

How do you do it? New user account on the same computer and then run FTP on every account?

Are you logged under the same username to FTP? Does FTP care that I would have 4 users from the same computer datamining?

Can I play while datamining? I mean I would have 4 users datamining and one user (me playing. Would FTP care?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is info about this on the documentation page for this program at www.dcity.org/poker/ftto/default.html
Look in the Notes section.
I don't know about 4 accounts, but I know a number of people have used 2. Someone else might have experience with this.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:36 PM

so to get it to import from 2 user account i need to run the autoimport on both user accounts with pokertracker or just change some settings and do it in one account? Basicly do I need one instance of pokertracker running or two?

nevermind i figured it out

thanks
Old 09-06-2007, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so to get it to import from 2 user account i need to run the autoimport on both user accounts with pokertracker or just change some settings and do it in one account? Basicly do I need one instance of pokertracker running or two?

nevermind i figured it out

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll answer for others... you just need to run PokerTracker in one user account, as all of the Full TIlt hand histories are placed in one folder and PT will capture them all.
nano
Old 09-19-2007, 05:09 PM

[quote
Thanks for the bribery offer, but unfortunately that change isn't a trivial one. I took a look at it and it looks like it's a 3-4 hour project to add that capability. I have it on the wish list for FTTO, and if I ever do a major upgrade to it I'll add it in.
nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]

One vote extra for this.
Any idea when it will come available?

Greets. K.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[quote
Thanks for the bribery offer, but unfortunately that change isn't a trivial one. I took a look at it and it looks like it's a 3-4 hour project to add that capability. I have it on the wish list for FTTO, and if I ever do a major upgrade to it I'll add it in.
nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]

One vote extra for this.
Any idea when it will come available?

Greets. K.

[/ QUOTE ]
I still have this on the wish list. Don't have much time to work on this lately, so don't know when it will get done.
nano
Old 09-22-2007, 09:44 PM

when you datamine on 3 accounts do you use the same account to log-in to FTP?

I mean I have to be logged in. Otherwise the hand histories won't be saved. Will FTP mind if I registred 3 new accounts from the same computer within 3 days?
Or would they mind if I log-in 3times to the same account?
Old 09-22-2007, 10:18 PM

Can I add a request to have a command to just close the active table instead of all of them? I like to use the no titlebar ahk so it kills the whole bar but then I can't close tables anymore and if they break up it's a pain.

Also, I know you don't want to make a shortcut prog for other sites but do you think it would be very difficult to make a similar prog on others if someone wanted to? I would love a shortcut prog like this for ipoker, thinking of trying to pay someone to make one.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I add a request to have a command to just close the active table instead of all of them? I like to use the no titlebar ahk so it kills the whole bar but then I can't close tables anymore and if they break up it's a pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add that in the next release.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I know you don't want to make a shortcut prog for other sites but do you think it would be very difficult to make a similar prog on others if someone wanted to? I would love a shortcut prog like this for ipoker, thinking of trying to pay someone to make one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with ipoker, but it probably isn't too hard to make something for it. You might check with _dave_ who is a great programmer and posts here on 2+2, or make a post on the software forum and you'll probably find some help.

nano
Old 09-22-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add that in the next release.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not familiar with ipoker, but it probably isn't too hard to make something for it. You might check with _dave_ who is a great programmer and posts here on 2+2, or make a post on the software forum and you'll probably find some help.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks I will do that. btw I meant to post this in the FTS thread instead of FTTO. I just realized it was wrong one now, hope you figured that I was talking about that prog.