Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/8/2007

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He didnt seem to fit the body type of whatever was killing the elders...so I think like 10%

[/ QUOTE ]

Although the one thing we know about the guy killing the elders is he fell off a roof and survived...

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying kid could have done this as well. Something fishy about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying kid flew across the country and back? And he knows these people? I mean, obviously the actor is like 30, but he's supposed to be in his teens. Where did he have the time to meet and learn about these people? And really, flying isn't exactly a great power for an assassin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nathan seemed to have no problem flying across the country to Vegas last season.

We really don't know anything about flying kid yet, other than he can fly, and somehow seemed to know exactly who Claire was as soon as she showed up, and he has some past with Claire's dad and "The Company"

We do know that several heroes have multiple powers as well.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:37 AM

Hiro should have sent a courier to meet Ando at the exact point in time when lightning struck the DeLorean.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:42 AM

actually, something like that with a note saying 'I saw this in Back to the Future and it worked there' would have worked nicely
Old 10-09-2007, 02:54 AM

All,

The eps keep getting stupider. I hate this show.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Are we to believe Hiro stored messages in the sword and that the scrolls sat in there for 335 years, with no one thinking to open the compartment marked 'Ando open'? Or am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah or that a any sword is going to have a hollow hilt ever. That sword would be totally useless as a weapon. It would have made more sense if the wrapping came unravelled somehow and there was a message written on the leather.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

The eps keep getting stupider. I hate this show.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still watching it, but it is getting bad fast.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:35 AM

So you're saying that no one opening a clearly marked compartment on what's supposed to be a legendary artifact that's been in peoples hands for over three centuries is me being a nit? Give me a break. This is just an incribly weak attempt to write an explanation for the viewers into the story and could have been done a dozen other ways that didn't reek of stupidity. I'm pretty sure I could have done a better job of communicating the story arc if I were writing the script, and that's not a brag. Just bad writing.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I know in Marvel Comics, Wolverine is capable of regenerating from a single cell.

[/ QUOTE ]

since the writers have taken a lot of stuff from X-Men, I would assume that Claire can also regenerate from a single cell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read a graphic novel called Watchmen. The entire first season is a rip from it, almost to the letter.

The whole series is becoming nonsense. I respected them so much for killing off nathan and peter, it almost validated sylar's return. But alas GOGO happy American ending!

Futhermore, the ability to stop time, time travel, and teleport is endgame. Anyway you look at it there is nothing you can't do. And that "oh I don't know my powers yet..." Stop time and spend half a decade figuring them out in the middle of the desert.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He didnt seem to fit the body type of whatever was killing the elders...so I think like 10%

[/ QUOTE ]

Although the one thing we know about the guy killing the elders is he fell off a roof and survived...

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying kid could have done this as well. Something fishy about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying kid flew across the country and back? And he knows these people? I mean, obviously the actor is like 30, but he's supposed to be in his teens. Where did he have the time to meet and learn about these people? And really, flying isn't exactly a great power for an assassin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flying Kid could definitely fly across the country, and flying seems like a great power for an assassin. However I agree that it is super unlikely that the kid is sinister in any way.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, illusion girl is a reasonable explanation for his escape at least. It also explains how he can hide from Molly.

Something I was just thinking... odds that Takezo Kensei is still alive and unaged in 2007?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll do you one better - Odds that Claire is descended from Kensei?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this same thought. I think it's def. possible.

As for Kensei being alive and unaged, that also seems likely. At first I thought Kensei would turn out to be Hiro's dad.

So I suppose Chekov will be the next guest star on this show?