Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: UB has added bad-beat jackpots!

[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was just me because my computer is about two years old. UB used to work fine, running 5 or 6 tables at a time. Now if I run more than two or three it gets really slow and even just running one I have problems ever since the update. Didn't have issues before, why release an update that makes your software slower?

As far as the jackpot tables go, I avoid them because the extra rake isn't worth the extra I might make off of bad players or the outside chance at seeing a dime from the BBJ. I play really small stakes so the players are already bad and I am able to grind it out without much fluctation.

[ QUOTE ]
God this is retarded. Not only do I have to pay an extra $0.50 for every hand I win, but the new software update freezes my computer every 5 minutes. Jesus [censored] christ.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

UB software has been [censored] up my comp. lately too, it seems to happen when a spot opens up on a waiting list I am on and that pops up.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:55 PM

UB's software has been so bad since the update on my computer. I also used to 6 table with no lag at all but now it's terrible. As mentioned before, the waitlist just messes up everything, all my tables freeze, I have to restart the application, etc. When I finally do get everything running, it is very slow, the hands aren't importing into PT correctly, and most of the players stats are not showing up. Blahhhhhh.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
UB's software has been so bad since the update on my computer. I also used to 6 table with no lag at all but now it's terrible. As mentioned before, the waitlist just messes up everything, all my tables freeze, I have to restart the application, etc. When I finally do get everything running, it is very slow, the hands aren't importing into PT correctly, and most of the players stats are not showing up. Blahhhhhh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same problem.....
Old 09-29-2007, 12:30 PM

They're killing themselves with this stuff. I used to love UB.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. This sucks. Every time a seat on more than one table opens up the software freezes up. The lag sucks too. I timed out the other day and folded a winner in what would have been a $480 pot. HYCHACHACHACHA!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They're killing themselves with this stuff. I used to love UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could not aggree more. UB used to be the only place I played. Once they changed the rake I left. I have put up with far to many problems over the years at UB. The rake change was the final straw. These BB jackpots are about as bad as it gets. It appears they are trying to kill their business.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. This sucks. Every time a seat on more than one table opens up the software freezes up. The lag sucks too. I timed out the other day and folded a winner in what would have been a $480 pot. HYCHACHACHACHA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys,

I wrote an email to UB regarding this, which is likely worthless but better than doing nothing. As I posted in the other thread, I think it is the jackpot counter in the lobby that is causing lag problems. Hopefully if we write enough emails they will look into the problem.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I seem to have fixed everything except the freezing, which is annoying since it prevents me from using the waitlists. Think I might give Stars a try, but no idea how I'm going to get enough money transferred over there.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:22 PM

[censored] UB
Old 10-02-2007, 05:48 PM

Hate this promotion w/ a passion. Its like UB is literally trying to keep me away. UB just stop doing anything new -- go back to 2004. Every change UB makes pretty much sucks.