Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2007, 03:24 AM

Default Re: UFC 74 thread

If Crane was +400, I'd consider taking him. I think he'll either be ko'd standing or gnped. I wish I knew more about him. If I knew he had good wrestling on top of his bjj, I'd probably take the bet at +350 and feel really good about it. More likely he won't be able to take Huerta down, and will have to rely on submitting Huerta from the bottom. 8-0 sounds impressive, but 7 of the 8 were rookies/cans. The one decent guy he beat went to decision. Might be fun to buy the kotc dvd it's on.

I think there's really good value in Babalu. He's one of the top lhw, and tends to crush guys who aren't top fighters. I doubt Heath is good enough to win close to enough. Babalu's definitely under-valued.

I think there's thin value on Mir too. Hardonk's ground game can't have improved much since his last fight, and this is probably Mir's last chance. If Mir's in decent shape, I think he crushes Hardonk the vast majority of the time. Even if he comes in overweight and crappy, I don't think he's much of a dog.