Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Divisional round props

Any comments or tailers welcome before gametime, let me know if you feel I'm off on one of these so I can save myself a few bucks

McNair Under 21 completions - This line has been dropping quick it seems, I got it at -130 at Bodog but it is at -150 now. Since Billick has taken over the Ravens have really been pounding the ball and given Indy's regular season I don't think that changes.

Mason Under 4.5 receptions -140 - went with this for the reasons above

Westbrook Over 93.5 rushing yards - this one I think might be a stretch, but Westbrook has been getting alot of touches and is producing. The NO pass D is much better than their run D, so I think Westbrook hits 100 a fair amount, but I'm paying -130 right now

Maroney -8 rush yards (-8 over Dillon) - I was hoping they would put up the Maroney/Dillon more carries bet again this week as it was easy money last week, but this line seems decent as well. Maroney has been getting more carries lately and I don't think Dillon can produce many yards with his speed going up against SD's front

I also may go with Garcia Over 20 completions. I bet the Over 19 completions on him last week and lost since he finished with 18, but he had a pretty poor game accuracy-wise, especially early. I think he goes over this week, but it's probably too close of a number to bet
Old 01-13-2007, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Divisional round props

Just added Garcia over 19.5 completions at -120 and Reggie Brown Under 70.5 yards at -125
Old 01-14-2007, 12:27 AM

Won the first 3 I posted, was right about holding off on Garcia, lost with him having 13 completions and brown had 76 yards
Old 01-14-2007, 01:17 AM

Added Bobby Engram under 4 receptions. He's only gone over 4 twice this season, in weeks 1 and 3 when Jackson was out, and he only had 5 then. He's only had 4 three times, but this was late in the season, again when Jackson was out. Jackson is listed as questionable, but expected to play.

3-2 so far on these picks