1-10K 18 21.43%
10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

I just moved from Stars to FTP, and this script worked perfectly on Stars, however I'm finding that it is overbetting on FTP. EG when I press button to bet half pot it bets 80% of pot, and 2/3 and 3/4 pot buttons bet even higher. I've played tables on Stars and FTP on the same time and it works fine on Stars but FTP still overbets. Any solutions?
Old 02-16-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded the new script and when I try to use the middle or right clicker, it makes the bet amount go to zero. However using the middle roller to raise and lower the amount of a bet works. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here

[/ QUOTE ]

3rded
Old 02-16-2007, 07:29 PM

Dave
I just found this script. Its awesome thanks. Having problems though. I am using 32 bit color mode, hypersimple theme, and windows classic theme. I am using debug=0, and have tried debug=1. I changed the pot line (1067 i think to the script earlier in this thread, and now I get this error running the script. Before I changed it I could scroll potsize but the pot buttons did not work. What is wrong?

Old 02-16-2007, 10:24 PM

I'm running simple theme in vista, and can't get the mouse2 and mouse3 buttons to work, but mousewheel up/down works properly.

Anyone know what I can do?
Old 02-16-2007, 10:40 PM

To All - when making bug reports such as this one:

[ QUOTE ]

I'm running simple theme in vista, and can't get the mouse2 and mouse3 buttons to work, but mousewheel up/down works properly.

Anyone know what I can do?

[/ QUOTE ]

or this:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded the new script and when I try to use the middle or right clicker, it makes the bet amount go to zero. However using the middle roller to raise and lower the amount of a bet works. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here

[/ QUOTE ]

3rded

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be a great help to specify the site (and game, eg 200nl / $11 SNG) you are having the problem on - please help me narrow down where to look for problems [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2007, 10:52 PM

Wdead,

from what you describe your setup should be working perfectly.

Are you using an older non-updated Stars client? if so, change the use_old_images = 0 variable to a 1.

Or are you using an older BetPot version than the latest (0.2g)?

The error you are getting now is due to a missing parameter, although it is hard to read in that screenshot due to image scaling. the line should have another comma before the 30 on the end.

But I don't know why an unmodified download wouldn't work with Hyper Simple in 32bit mode - it certainly should, if not, I have some testing/fixing to do...

dave.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:47 PM

pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(380, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(60, h), id, potPicDir, 30)

this is the line of coding as i copy pasted. I am using the latest version of stars and the latest version of bet pot
Old 02-17-2007, 12:30 AM

thanks for the sweet script dave, just started using it

quick question, i scanned the thread to see if it had been answered already but didnt see anything. i want to change my hotkeys since im in the habit of using the mousewheel click to select tables (started doing this so to prevent misclicking while selecting tables). ideally i'd like to use the 2 buttons on the side of my mouse (its a logitech mx518) for pot size bet and shove. i found the hotkey section in the script but i have no idea what those buttons are called.

thanks
Old 02-17-2007, 02:05 AM

Dave,

Regarding the problem with the middle roller working and the middle and right clicker not working, it did not work for me playing $100NL 6-max on Pokerstars. I have a Logitech mouse, but it is the kind that only has a left and right clicker, and a middle roller that also clicks. Thanks for any help Dave.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be a great help to specify the site (and game, eg 200nl / $11 SNG) you are having the problem on - please help me narrow down where to look for problems [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put on a 3 dollar SNG to get a feel for the program, and found it not working. Also, I do use the hyper simple theme, but I prefer the tradional cards to the simplified ones. Is keeping the old ones an option?

It was on stars, default position and size. My screen resolution is 1440x900. I have used my current vista screen as well as windows classic. Not sure what information you need but I can give you whatever info you need (dxdiag?).