10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
For those that are still having problems getting this to work with vista, I just got mine to work.

Make sure its on 32bit colour
Have UAC disabled
Install this version http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

And thats what worked for me...gl all

[/ QUOTE ]

Already tried all of the above. All that works is scrolling the amount for bet amount. Right or middle clicking does nothing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2007, 09:14 PM

I'm in the same situation at ViZioN - although I haven't needed to disable UAC (that said, it is annoying me, so reckon I will soon)

Also, it works fine with pokerstars on the same pc.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna have a look at the party code before my session tomorrow, hopefully I can have a fix up soon. Is FPHG still working correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes
Old 07-22-2007, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm gonna have a look at the party code before my session tomorrow, hopefully I can have a fix up soon. Is FPHG still working correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone having trouble since after the recent party updates needs to give as much info as possible ( Stakes, regional settings / output from BetPot debug mode / wheel functions yes|no / pot functions tes|no / FPHG version / anything else you can think of)

I played maybe a hundred or so hands on Empire yesterday after reports of troubles, with zero errors. HighSteaks reported above no errors on Party.

Also, I would expect to see *many* posts in the party regs threads and in here, also a load of new SW forum threads created by noobs if this were a widespread problem.

So obviously the trouble is caused by some rare (and as yet unidentified) difference in your set up's versus the majority of party users... I need to know how to replicate failure before I can fix it, so any and all info would be very helpful.

Maybe a pole is called for so I can gauge how widespread the troubles are?

dave.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to set up Bet Pot for the first time and am a little confused. I want XButton1 to put in .67% of the pot whenever I press it. Could someone please show me what code I would need to add to do this?

Thanks a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
XButton1::
Pot(getid(), "0.67")
return
</pre><hr />

will do the job.

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
XButton1::
Pot(getid(), "0.67", "smallblind", 0, 1)
return
</pre><hr />

If you want it to round to SB and autobet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFS why do my raise amounts keep setting it to zero? I had it working fine before but I deleted and redownloaded it and i cant get it working.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enable the debug mode and see what info BetPot is missing / finding... this should give you some idea what is going wrong.

Must be missing something... u had it working previously.... why would you delete / reinstall if it was working OK? formatted computer?

dave.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,

Vista is still giving me problems. I have been trying to get the script to work for 3 days and still can't. No button works when the script is running (on pokerstars, 1-2 nl cash) and when I hit the wheel, it turns into a double sided arrow which normally allows you to drag yourself around the page (which is clearly not what I want to do). And what exactly is and how might I disable the UAC? Can someone please give me a step by step instruction to make this thing work it is killing me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you have some "helper" application intercepting the mouse clicks - you should never get a double-sided arrow middle clicking on PokerStars windows [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Can you tell me what mouse you are using?

Does the wheel up/down work for you?

As to the UAC... vista users will have to chime in - I expect it is in the "Control Panel" somewhere, but not being a Vista user yet, I really have no idea where to find this toggle.

dave.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:19 AM

only the mouse scroll is working for me. when i right click or when i click the scroll, bet amount becomes 0. i also copied and pasted a code from here so i can make "z x c v b" different bet amounts in relation to the pot, but does not work. what should i do?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:26 PM

_dave_,

Thank you so much.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the same situation at ViZioN - although I haven't needed to disable UAC (that said, it is annoying me, so reckon I will soon)

Also, it works fine with pokerstars on the same pc.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Stars I'm having the problems with. I'll go test on Party in a mo, see if it works on there.

edit: just tested on party, and it's not working on there either. I got the following message:

"Party HHF Reader
FPHG live file not found for game #......"

Any idea what's wrong?

ViZioN