Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: USC 7-1
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.70%
4 2 5.41%
5 1 2.70%
6 5 13.51%
7 9 24.32%
8 6 16.22%
9 6 16.22%
10 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: absolutepokercheats.com

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No offense to Teddy, but I dont think he should have the sole say over that decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. got a better idea?

the point is that whacking absolute over the head with a stick needs to be balanced with a carrot.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about when yourself, Teddy, Nat, Dan Druff, and Andathar all agree, or at least have a majority vote.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:36 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

Is there anything going on over at nine.com since all this about AJ Green has come out? I wonder what scams he was perpetrating over there.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Absolute,

TeddyFBI is clearly one of the most respected players who has lost money in this debacle.

As an incentive to resolve this situation, I'm happy to remove the website that I host (absolutepokercheats.com) when he thinks it is time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude wtf that site should stay up indefinitely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? If Absolute can fix their games, and convince TeddyFBI that they're no longer a dodgy operator, I don't see the purpose of that site any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense to Teddy, but I dont think he should have the sole say over that decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he didn't meant that I'd be the sole arbiter; the point he's trying to make, I think, is that it's reasonable to offer to take the site down once this community, as a whole, decides it's appropriate, and he was just using me as a representative aggrieved player. Let's not waste time, for now, debating this issue -- the site is up and it will stay up for the foreseeable future. Back to the dramabombs and urging more transparency from Absolute...
Old 10-23-2007, 09:40 AM

ok - i concede and am willing to do as y'all tell me to do.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:44 AM

Hi guys,

I just wanted to drop in and give some thanks to all you guys who have been working on this project. I can safely say that I would have probably never known that I was playing on such a scummy site if it weren't for BBV... lol

As an ex-small stakes grinder at AP, I never expected to get a piece of the refund cash (I have only ever played 2 tourneys at AP), but as it turns out the two times I tried out the $500 buy-in $150k guarantee, there was a cheater involved. I received refunds for both tournaments today, ID#1871011 and ID#1873546. I cashed in one tourney, but I must have beaten the cheater because I wasn't credited with any money for moving up a spot.

Anyway, thanks again guys. I am about $1k richer because of all your hard work.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok - i concede and am willing to do as y'all tell me to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good boy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, as someone who is primarily a lurker in these thread but also very interested in the sporadic drama bombs and associated fallout, can I respectfully request that someone start a separate "geek squad" thread to discuss the technical details of how this fraud was perpetrated so that the rest of us (including technologically inclined people) don't have our heads asplode??
Old 10-23-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. got a better idea?

the point is that whacking absolute over the head with a stick needs to be balanced with a carrot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the site could go down if the whole situation is rectified well enough (e.g. people are punished enough (prison?), people are re-payed enough, the site only continues in the future with full unbiased transparency etc etc).

This could happen (then I would agree on the site being taken down) I just think it's unlikely.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:53 AM

If these guys are in hiding with all that cash, they cannot risk putting it in a bank, can they? So, they are sitting somewhere, supposedly in a country like Panama, or Columbia, with a case of cash, and we are putting their pictures on the web. I can see their concern! I wonder, how much does a small army (for security) cost these days in these countries?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If these guys are in hiding with all that cash, they cannot risk putting it in a bank, can they? So, they are sitting somewhere, supposedly in a country like Panama, or Columbia, with a case of cash, and we are putting their pictures on the web. I can see their concern! I wonder, how much does a small army (for security) cost these days in these countries?

[/ QUOTE ]
Would it bother anybody here to learn that a bunch of ex special forces guys banded together, hunted them down and stole thier cash, and in the process made them disappear?
Just wondering as I have no such connections.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Would it bother anybody here to learn that a bunch of ex special forces guys banded together, hunted them down and stole thier cash, and in the process made them disappear?
Just wondering as I have no such connections.

[/ QUOTE ]

I for one would love to see that
Closed Thread