Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: USC 7-1
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.70%
4 2 5.41%
5 1 2.70%
6 5 13.51%
7 9 24.32%
8 6 16.22%
9 6 16.22%
10 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: AP, rigged, etc. #8981.4 - the plot thickens

Justin West has some new thoughts about the scandal. He now thinks that there was cheating going on. O RLY?

He still says there was no superuser, though.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can people who speak to AP please (where possible) record the phone calls?

[/ QUOTE ]

gg
Old 10-23-2007, 02:26 AM

That Beckley relation revelation if true is pretty funny.

It's funny you know. It's a good story, it's funny, they're funny guys.

[ QUOTE ]
Justin West has some new thoughts about the scandal. He now thinks that there was cheating going on. O RLY?

[/ QUOTE ]

who the [censored] is this tard anyway?

ive never heard his name before all this

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there are a lot of different ways to skim money on a poker site. Over 3 years that's about 1100 days at 6k a day it's 6.5+ Million. If any of us had access to this winning 6k a day not only possible it'd take about less than an hour across different limits/game types.

It being an incestous pool probably filled with old friends, family, frat bros etc. I think 7 mill is very easily doable. Do they offer stud, PL, PLO, SNG, etc. Spread around it'd be impossible to track and I think the previous users with access were probably smarter (of course this is not what potripper's MO is in that 1 tourney)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point. This scam was not smart. It was reckless and painfully obvious.

I find it unlikely that these brilliant criminal minds, who had been perfectly skimming 6k/day for 3 years, suddenly decided to be complete retards and totally give away their whole scam. They were complete retards from the start. I don't think these egotistical jerkoffs had even 10% of the self-control necessary to pull off a long-term small-increment scamming of the games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read somewhere that AJ is a cocaine user. Personally, I stick to classic drugs, such as shoe polish and gasoline, so I don't know about cocaine - but could that cause a person to on one three day binge go atypically nuts?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there are a lot of different ways to skim money on a poker site. Over 3 years that's about 1100 days at 6k a day it's 6.5+ Million. If any of us had access to this winning 6k a day not only possible it'd take about less than an hour across different limits/game types.

It being an incestous pool probably filled with old friends, family, frat bros etc. I think 7 mill is very easily doable. Do they offer stud, PL, PLO, SNG, etc. Spread around it'd be impossible to track and I think the previous users with access were probably smarter (of course this is not what potripper's MO is in that 1 tourney)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point. This scam was not smart. It was reckless and painfully obvious.

I find it unlikely that these brilliant criminal minds, who had been perfectly skimming 6k/day for 3 years, suddenly decided to be complete retards and totally give away their whole scam. They were complete retards from the start. I don't think these egotistical jerkoffs had even 10% of the self-control necessary to pull off a long-term small-increment scamming of the games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that did not seem like the MO from the tourny HHs. But more than a few ex props said they felt cheated way back in the day. I do believe that any scammer usually starts out smaller and builds up so I can believe them starting out smaller
Old 10-23-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that did not seem like the MO from the tourny HHs. But more than a few ex props said they felt cheated way back in the day. I do believe that any scammer usually starts out smaller and builds up so I can believe them starting out smaller

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw many of the props that feel "cheated" ranged from flat out terrible, to not being able to beat the games they choose to play.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:29 AM

yeah this is hilarious

[ QUOTE ]
2.)The idea that these "ballers" are going to patiently grind out msnl or ssnl seems very unlikely to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
It being an incestous pool probably filled with old friends, family, frat bros etc. I think 7 mill is very easily doable. Do they offer stud, PL, PLO, SNG, etc. Spread around it'd be impossible to track

[/ QUOTE ]

so awesome - dude's grandparents are grinding plo sngs. case closed, guys.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It only takes one coked-up retard to ruin it for everyone.

This type of pattern has been repeated 1258458345872345 times throughout history:

- Amazingly awesome scam that will never be detected
- Inner circle widens a bit
- Some noob gets cocky/cokey, does something idiotic to "blow" it for everyone
Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you wonder why??

Closed Thread