Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 04:36 AM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

My nucharge login is currently still working fine.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:11 AM

ok I was able to login now...but lets see how long its gonna take to get my wire transfer. I've been waiting to get my money since sept 25 now. They supposedly sent me an atm card that was supposed to be here in 10 days from the sept 25th and still havent recieved it. The only reason I used this crappy method was cause i didnt wanna wait for bodog to send me a check but it turns out that would have been better.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:10 AM

ok has any1 here gotten recieved a wire in the last week or 2 from nucharge?? i finally got my credit back into my nucharge account from sept 3rd echeck request. and am waiting ona bankwire from 20th of october.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Both Bodog and nucharge claim that nucharge is able to transfer money into other poker sites?!

[/ QUOTE ] What other sites use Nucharge, anyone know?
Old 11-01-2007, 12:18 PM

Thanks for the info, I too am in the same boat with this BoDog/NuCharge thing. Here's my dilemma and I was hoping for some advice:

I just received an ATM card from Nucharge which I currently have not activated (I hear that the ATM cards are no good anymore). After speaking to BoDog on several occassions they have suggested transferring the NuCharge balance back to them (as soon as they re-post NuCharge as a deposit offer) and then they will cut and courier me a check.

OR

Should I begin the process of doing a bank wire transfer directly from NuCharge?

My concern is if I start the process of a wire transfer do I eliminate my option of a Bodog deposit if/when the option becomes available.

Please advise. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:54 PM

Ok an update for the nucharge guys. I requested 3 bank wires on Oct. 15 and haven't gotten anything yet. Just yesterday night their status have changed from "pending" to "settlement as requested". I'm not too sure what that means but I'm guesing they have been approved? I still don't have anything from them in my bank account. I will update if I do receive anything from them.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:13 PM

I spoke with Nucharge yesterday as well. I guess they were hit with a large amount of withdrawls and ATM requests. They told me 36-48hrs it should take for my bank wire to be approved (requested on the 19th). Bank wires are much faster than ACH's, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. Let's just stay postive, and give it anther week, while they sort through their back log.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:35 PM

I did a little research and found a poker site called Amco Poker. They accept US players, and use Nucharge (called MakeAdeposit.) I was thinking we could just deposit onto this site, and withdrawl using their Bank Transfer option. It takes 7-14 to hit your bank account after it's approved.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:53 PM

The situation has been resolved. I was just able to transfer my money from Nucharge to Bodog.

I have never receive my phone card as promised. If I decide to cash out via Nucharge, it will let you know how it went.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:54 PM

nucharge guy flat out lied and said it wasn't possible to get money back on bodog, but I just got the 10k of my money that wasn't in a pending wire transfer back on bodog. It also took like 3 minutes for my login information to work for some reason

edit: reversed the wire and got that money on bodog too thank GOD. Bodog only took like 7 days for it's last check.