Old 02-15-2007, 02:02 PM
likewhoaa likewhoaa is offline
Member

Location: CA
Default Bodog payout directly to US bank account?

I got an email maybe yesterday or the day before, stating they were backed up w/ payout requests so to help speed along my transaction they had a "temporary method" to deposit my payout directly to my bank account. Called them up to ask and they said yes its only temporary would show up as "VAT" and would be in my bank account within 4-5 biz days.

He then went on to say they will have a permanent way to payout to banks within the next 2 weeks.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:33 PM
prodonkey prodonkey is offline

Location: underrating women on teh interweb
Default Re: Bodog payout directly to US bank account?

Post the email.. I cashed out 2 days ago.. got my western union today. Bodog has 2 cashout methods right now... Check by Priority Post and Western Union.

The check looks great! should be mailed within 17-20 business days LOL
Old 02-15-2007, 05:37 PM
fusting4321 fusting4321 is offline

Same thing happened with my cashout, didnt feel like posting tho.

Im getting it now
Old 02-15-2007, 05:39 PM
fusting4321 fusting4321 is offline

From: "Bodog Payouts" <payouts@email.bodog.com>
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: "Name" - Important Service Announcement (Payouts)
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:33:58 -0600

Important Service Announcement

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your recent payout request. With recent changes to our payout options we're experiencing higher than normal volume through our Money Transfer, Check by Courier and Check by Mail methods.

We know how important it is for you to receive your payout quickly, so to help resolve this backlog we've secured a temporary payout solution that allows us to return your funds directly back to your bank account, with no additional delays. We've already updated your payout request to take advantage of this new method, and your payout of $XXXXX from 1/27/2007 will now arrive in your bank account within the next 5 business days. Please note the credit will show on your bank statement as "VAT".

Although this is still an interim solution, we are working to find something more permanent.

Thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions about your payout please contact our 24-hr Customer Service team.

Sincerely,

Bodog.com Payouts Team
Tel: 1-888-263-0000 (ext. 2)
e. payouts@bodog.com
w. http://www.bodog.com
Old 02-15-2007, 07:08 PM
prodonkey prodonkey is offline

Location: underrating women on teh interweb

lol so they changed your payout method without your approval? That doesn't sound right. They don't have my bank account info though.. wish they'd put that stuff up for everyone if it's available
Old 02-15-2007, 07:19 PM
fusting4321 fusting4321 is offline

Well, i guess they figure why would i mind?

I deposited with InstantEchecks, so they had my info. Probably why they did it for me and not you.

Im guessing they cannot use it full time, got a huge rush of cashouts and used it as a reserve to speed things up. Probably why it comes through as "VET", im guessing no one but them knows what the money is for
Old 02-15-2007, 07:24 PM
mo42nyy mo42nyy is offline

I just called them and asked for a wire trasnfer and they told me it cant be done
Old 02-15-2007, 07:58 PM
fusting4321 fusting4321 is offline

Well, it was done
Old 02-15-2007, 10:45 PM
dorethawsp dorethawsp is offline

What happened to the check by courier option?
Old 02-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Jasonfp Jasonfp is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it was done

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it may only be for a few players, my friend got offered one for the like 20k he was trying to get out.