Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt you SUCK and so does FTPDoug and FTPSean

The situation may suck but it sounds like FTP was working in the best interests of it's clients after all (it just turns out the complaint came from a dirtbag).

I feel like Sean & Doug are owed some type of apology. Don't do transfers with people you don't know/trust.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:32 AM

People still play online poker? If you didn't, there would be no problems.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt you SUCK but FTPDoug and FTPSean are A -OK!

[ QUOTE ]
The situation may suck but it sounds like FTP was working in the best interests of it's clients after all (it just turns out the complaint came from a dirtbag).

I feel like Sean & Doug are owed some type of apology. Don't do transfers with people you don't know/trust.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, naming these individuals in my title was counterproductive, I hope that neither of them have lost any sleep over this blatant attack. I am sorry that I lumped them in with the suckage of their site. (Sean could have been left nameless if not for Doug recommending that I pm him).

I do also agree that they were/are looking out for the interest of their players, and even better yet if I ever get back on FT I know now how to handle someone at the tables that I do not like. Send him $5 and instantly e mail support saying that said person hacked my account, poof, he is shut for who knows how long....oh sweet revenge against someone who sucks out on you with his/her 2 outer. Imagine the possibilities. (once again, sarcasm for those that need the help)
Old 06-13-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's 50 bucks. Build a bridge and get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

Your reading comprehension sucks.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt you SUCK but FTPDoug and FTPSean are A -OK!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right, naming these individuals in my title was counterproductive, I hope that neither of them have lost any sleep over this blatant attack. I am sorry that I lumped them in with the suckage of their site. (Sean could have been left nameless if not for Doug recommending that I pm him).

I do also agree that they were/are looking out for the interest of their players, and even better yet if I ever get back on FT I know now how to handle someone at the tables that I do not like. Send him $5 and instantly e mail support saying that said person hacked my account, poof, he is shut for who knows how long....oh sweet revenge against someone who sucks out on you with his/her 2 outer. Imagine the possibilities. (once again, sarcasm for those that need the help)

[/ QUOTE ]

Internet poker has been around a long time now, and it always strikes me odd that people will still voluntarily transfer money between those that they don't know.

The Neteller issue was a little different, but there is absolutely no way I would even consider such a thing. Not for $50 - not for $100 - not for $5.

It's just not worth it and it amazes me each and every time I come across these types of threads.

It's good that it's working out for you, but I just can't understand why you did it in the first place.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:15 PM

Any FTP reps reading this:

I'm gonna repeat what i've said before in these threads.

You guys are losing business because of crap like this. All my business is going to stars until you get your damn act together.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:26 AM

Yay, finally the almost have it taken care of. Here is the last e mail that I got.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

Firstly, please be assured that the timeframe taken to investigate into this matter is nothing unusual. With all cases where players claim to be hacked, we do take the necessary precaution to suspend both accounts until definitive knowledge is acquired to conclude whether or not a player is clean from the claims or not.

We have reopened your account at this point in time, as it does not appear this player is cooperating with us regarding our questions to the situation. The $50 is still in his account, and will be most likely returned to you once we have a proper correspondence with this player.
We do suspect this player of falsely accusing you of hacking into his account, initiating the transfers to your account, and joyriding his funds away.

If indeed, pokerplayer4352 does not provide sufficient explanation to our inquiries, the $50 will be returned to you.

We will update you as soon as possible regarding this investigation.

We thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation.

Regards,

Kevin L
Fraud Investigator
Full Tilt Poker Support
Old 06-20-2007, 11:39 AM

lol
Old 06-20-2007, 12:45 PM

Wow, this is not even funny. FTP is all over the place with their procedures.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not real worried about the money, though 50 is still 50. What really bothers me is my kids really wanted me to be the donkey on ft, they like it when i make it have the confused look....good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you gave them what they wanted, didnt' you? You donked off $50 without even playing a hand! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Anyway, you're not alone. I've been burned twice now by 2+2 posters.