Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Anyone needs FTP monies? Urgent

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if OP is a scammer or not, but a general rule is simple: just don't trade with people here you don't know. Especially if they have under 100 posts...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol yeah, I actually kinda could use some FTP money for Stars but I wouldn't touch this for anything.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:09 PM

I was trading him about 900 FTP for UB. After talking with him for about 30 min on AIM, and checking his OPR and sharkscope I decided that he was somewhat credible. Neither of us have a huge amount of posts on here so it was tough to decide who was to send first. I ended up offering to send 200 of it, then on receipt of the 900 in UB, I would sent the rest. The UB money never came in, he said there was some kind of problem and he would e-mail support. It's been almost two weeks and he won't return PM's and I haven't seen him on AIM.
However, I believe it was pokerpansie that told me that he executed a $50 swap with him. Anyways, that was my first time trying this because I felt it was the only was to get money on UB. I guess we assume some risk when partaking in these transactions.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was trading him about 900 FTP for UB. After talking with him for about 30 min on AIM, and checking his OPR and sharkscope I decided that he was somewhat credible. Neither of us have a huge amount of posts on here so it was tough to decide who was to send first. I ended up offering to send 200 of it, then on receipt of the 900 in UB, I would sent the rest. The UB money never came in, he said there was some kind of problem and he would e-mail support. It's been almost two weeks and he won't return PM's and I haven't seen him on AIM.
However, I believe it was pokerpansie that told me that he executed a $50 swap with him. Anyways, that was my first time trying this because I felt it was the only was to get money on UB. I guess we assume some risk when partaking in these transactions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that if nair can provide any evidence of this or if the OP does not conclusively refute it we should IP ban him.

There is no need to have him come back again and again under this screenname or others and try to scam members of the 2p2 community.

Let him take that crap to rec.poker or pocket fives
Old 06-08-2007, 06:26 PM

Nair: That was today that we had the successful $50 swap, not prior to you doing your transaction. I will update as soon as I hear from FT.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nair: That was today that we had the successful $50 swap, not prior to you doing your transaction. I will update as soon as I hear from FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

update