Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 08:01 AM

Default OT- 500th post, Thank you 2p2 for makin me a balla

Just wanted to say before I fly out to vegas tomorrow for the time of my life I owe all of you guys on this forum mad respect. I remember just one year ago i was a complete donk reading alreturns posts about 6 tabling the 6.50s at a 25% roi and i litterally thought i would never make it that far. I began to take things alot more seriously got prego poker and sngpt, started reading this forum everyday, even got good players on this forums SN's and within a month i went from two tabling breakeven to 25 tabling the 16s. After a couple months i took a shot at the 60s ran amazing then Frist had to ruin everything for us and had to move back down. When i started 25 tabling the 60s i truely thought i was a God, then after talking with some of the players at that level i realized i still had so much to learn. I stopped working at my game got cocky and quickly started losing thousands. Around 6 months later im still grinding out the 16s but i know from talking to players here i have gained so much but games are much harder these days. Anyway i would still be a breakeven donk right now if it wasnt for this forum so wanted to shout out to all the players who have helped me.

Fhippo- You were one of the first guys i met from 2p2 and made me realize how much i suck. Thanks so much man.
Trufloridagator- It's a shame your not comin out to vegas, im gonna miss hearing your bad beat stories so much. Jus kiddin with ya(not really) but i would easily transfer you 5k without thinking about it. Funny to think i can trust you more than my friends irl and ive never met you in person.
Bengiec- Your Id's on the way man. Lookin forward to meetin you.
Amt- Have been reading your posts for the last year and have taught me alot. Ill look forward to meetin you as well.
Futuredoc- uhh don't really know you that well but your becomin a balla at cash games so your my new best friend.
Bhokie- Helped me when i started strugging and put me back on my feet. Thanks.
Alreturns- Were gonna go into the real estate business together someday.
Pudge- Your coaching has changed my game, thanks for the help.
Bigjoe,z32, and Iweargoggles- You guys are givin me an oppurtunity to become great at this game. I feel bad that i will be killing bigjoe at the 2ks in a couple months but thanks for givin me this oppurtuny to live with yall.
Nick Rainky- Thanks for stickin to your word man, i hope to make you alot out in vegas.
I know i have missed a couple of yall ill fix tomorrow but this whole forum has taught me so much so thanks to everyone.

Anyway, i don't post here too often but have met of bunch of yall and i would know nothin without you guys. Without this forum i would still be bussin at a [censored] restaurant and bustin my ass in college. Anyway i gotta wake up soon to fly out, so see yall soon. Peace
Old 06-17-2007, 08:58 AM

Default Re: OT- 500th post, Thank you 2p2 for makin me a balla

GL in vegas and congrats on your success ... I feel the same way about 2p2 but haven't developed any 'relationships' like you have seemed to ... maybe I should work on that and i'll be able to make a post like yours when i hit 500
Old 06-17-2007, 09:01 AM

Its hard to believe you only have 500 posts. anyway congrats on your success thus far, you've progressed very nicely and are one of a few players who has stuck it out and developed in sngs in the last half year. What are your plans for the future? You do want to keep moving up in sngs? Have you thought about playing cash or mtts? Gl in Vegas! ship it!
Old 06-17-2007, 09:50 AM

you're the man space
Old 06-17-2007, 10:24 AM

I just wanted to add, that this forum is a gold mine. Its really helped me progress my game in the last 6 months. I tell people I know, if you ever want to get good at poker, read the 2+2 forums.

Thanks.

Gl in vegas gravy
Old 06-17-2007, 11:25 AM

Good luck on stars spacegravy!!!
And yeah, we all love 2p2!!
THX 2P2 FOR GIVING A CHANCE TO IMPROVE MY GAME SO MUCH!

But the best thing is that I can play on Party so I don't have to play against a lot of players like you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2007, 11:38 AM

Congrats on your success. Your post is very motivating. Please give us a trip report on vegas and when you get back please do a well post.

Congrats again!
Old 06-17-2007, 11:41 AM

Grayson,

You da man. I know you dont come on here as much because you hate reading HHs, but you've still been an asset to the forum and a mad cool guy to take bad beats from in sngs/to talk to on aim. It sucks youre not going to be living with us in Vegas, but I'm sure we'll party it up with you guys anyways. GL moving up, thanks for sticking around the forum and I appreciate the shout out very much.

Keep it real, VEGAS SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SOON GOGOGOGOGOGO
Old 06-17-2007, 11:49 AM

holla @ the 16 dollah balla!!!!

I hate having you in my game more than anyone else!!!!

Have fun in Vegas and don't forget to holla at ya boy (i'll be the one wearing the Daleroxxu > PattdownManiac shirt)
Old 06-17-2007, 02:31 PM

Word, just don't be a creep.