Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what do I do?
You can't let this opportunity pass you by, if she wont come along for the ride you have to leave 82 85.42%
stay there, and try to work things out with her 4 4.17%
open up three tables of omaha and call me in the morning, because i dont know what you should do Tex 10 10.42%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2006, 02:17 PM

Default Re: *Official Fantasy Football \"What Do You Think of This Trade\" Threa

Can anyone think of a good reason for me not to trade Reggie Williams for Travis Henry?

We start 2 RB and 3 WR, and I have:

Tomlinson, Droughns, K. Jones, Jones-Drew at RB
Boldin, A. Johnson, Re. Brown, and Mason in addition to Williams at WR.

-McGee
Old 10-31-2006, 03:21 PM

Default Re: *Official Fantasy Football \"What Do You Think of This Trade\" Threa

Which TE would you rather have:

-Chris Cooley
-Desmond Clark
Old 10-31-2006, 03:34 PM

I drafted Roy Williams (5th round), Walker (6th), Stallworth (late since we drafted early), same guy with this team dropped Evans who always turns it on in December, and Horn was on the WW last week so I picked him up. I don't have a great #1 but I have a lot of good WRs just like right now I don't have great #1s at RB but I have good ones in Ahman, Gore and which ever Bell starts for Denver.

The thing that I like about my team this year is I have no decisions e/c bye week decisions essentially for Gates, Peyton, Gould and Chicago D, which let's me abuse the waiver wire with picking up RBs and WRs since I don't have to keep extra Ks/Def/QBs/TEs e/c on the bye weeks.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:27 PM

mcgahee,

I would give him brees and take that deal instantly.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:28 PM

aces,

do it!
Old 10-31-2006, 04:56 PM

I think this might be a pretty fair deal but I'm not sure if it improves my team too much.

12 teams, standard scoring, no pts for receptions, 6 pts for TD passes.

qbs: romo,frye (trying to get mcnair on waivers, no one else available)

rbs: LT, Fred Taylor, Maroney, Benson, M Turner
wrs: Holt, Owens, G Jennings,
TE LJSmith
D Giants

I was offered McNabb for Fred Taylor. While McNabb would be nice, I'm not sure what I gain when my starting rbs go to LT, Maroney and Ced Benson. He doesn't really have much else to throw in as far as back go either....

We start 2 rbs, 2 wrs, and a flex. I'm 4-4 , tied for 3rd with lots of people. Thoughts?
Old 10-31-2006, 05:06 PM

What the hell, this isn't even close to being fair. IN most leagues McNabb is like twice as better than Taylor. What are his other QBs? If he's serious I'd take this in a second but it's not a fair trade at all. Market value on McNabb is still very high.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:41 PM

I think McNabb has peaked and is generally overvalued, but Fred Taylor doesn't even have a lock on the RB job in Jacksonville.

[ QUOTE ]
Which TE would you rather have:

-Chris Cooley
-Desmond Clark

[/ QUOTE ]
Cooley is the better player but Clark has the more reliable QB (and more red-zone opportunities due to the Bears D) at this point. Clark.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:51 PM

brett,

Is this a joke?

The only reason I would think of not taking that trade is because it will be a waste of time since it will instantly get vetoed.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brett,

Is this a joke?

The only reason I would think of not taking that trade is because it will be a waste of time since it will instantly get vetoed.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I guess I overvalue rbs way too much. thanks, will try to take.