Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2006, 12:13 AM

Default Connection probs on FTP

I got d/c from tilt tonight while in 5 different 22+2 turbos nearing the bubble in all of them i was in the middle of the pack, and when i got back in 5 mins later i had little or no chips in all of them, i did manage to cash for 2nd in one.

To say i was a touch angry is an understatement, i realise this issue did not seem to affect everyone on my table and i have little recourse for the money i potentially lost (i reckon around a $100).

Yet this does bring a couple of crucial issues which will may lead to taking my business away from FTP.

1) This has NEVER happened to me on stars in 18 months of playing.

2) If you get d/c from tilt you have shut the whole sodding thing down and then boot it up again, which means it all takes longer. Most annoying and surely a software problem.

3) As a turbo sng player if this persists i will take my business elsewhere this could cost me $100's .

Anyone else have probs tonight on FTP.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Connection probs on FTP

Full Tilt has serious connection problems - and costs many players a number of pots (or SNG'S) per session. Those that have no lag-time problems are insensitive to the issue. Those of us that experience the problem think FTP SUCKS!

Customer service of course states "sorry, you timed out," and others have stated 'all your monies are belong to us - enjoy.'

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2006, 02:03 AM

I'm having the same problems on full tilt tonight. I cant get more than 3 hands in between disconnects. I'm kinda glad its not just me.

I've been playing at full tilt for over a year and this is the first time ive had problems like this, so lets hope they fix it quickly
Old 10-26-2006, 05:58 AM

FT was disconnecting every fking 5 minutes for me last night.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:19 AM

It's killing me, and support keeps having me run diagnostics and telling me that it's just my ISP.

Somehow no other sites crash or disconnect ... pretty much ever. Had 4x PS and 4x FT up for 3 hours yesterday. 7 disconnects for FT and 3 not responding errors ... 0/0 for PS.

Supposedly a "senior representative" will get back to me about the issue. All I know is I'm planning to withdraw my bankroll over it.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:26 AM

I am new to FT so no track record of anything good. I don't time out on any other site. The last two days I have been having some serious lag and quite a few complete timeouts. Seems worse the greater number of tables open but that may just be my imagination.

Also, WTF is with all the double and triple clicks required on the action buttons as well as the pre-action buttons. Very annoying. Good thing I am running good so far or this would be a short experiment.