Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Absolute\'s Response

I signed up with Absolute after Party's departure and played a good bit there over the last several months. I played a lot less after the first T&C change with AP points. When I received the news of this additional change last week, I have cashed out my entire roll. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If the rakeback/promotions are changed back to a more fair manner, I will consider returning.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Same as you Johnny, I've decided to cash out my roll at AP. The latest change has cut my rakeback in half, and considering I don't make much money from gameplay as a limit player (only if I'm lucky that month), it's essentially taking 30% or so of my bottom line away.
Combine that with the hideous customer service I've had to deal with lately, and I'm not tempted to return.

They've fallen so far so fast. I used to be one of their most loyal supporters too. (As if the AP Serinda Avatar didn't give that one away.)
Old 02-22-2007, 01:40 AM

customer service rules. they helped me a lot.

but i like the rest of you stay as far away as i can from abs since the recent changes.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:10 AM

<< Well I don't think their method of rake calculation is going to help you run any better >>

Oh, I've been running like utter crap live and online. The -500 was loss of MGR, not $ for one day due to contributed. That was my point... and the bit about not playing much at AP this month, well that's due to the bonus terms changing and the loss in RB.