Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2006, 06:49 PM

Default Re: SmartNotes v1.01 available

Awesome! I loved it.

My only suggestion would be that after you leave the table, it would be nice if all the open notes for that table exit?

Thank you for all the hard work!!
Old 03-31-2006, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My only suggestion would be that after you leave the table, it would be nice if all the open notes for that table exit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Done.
Note that you have to use the "Leave" button instead of the "x" button in the titlebar for this to work (so if you ever don't want them to close, use the "x" button). Also, the script won't be able to open the "real" notes in this case so if you have notes for a player that does not yet have an icon open you should close those "manually" first. (This is already the case when closing multiple notes via hotkey... I just don't think it matters that much. You can always manually enter some random character to get the icon and you'll get it anyway the next time you launch Party/SmartNotes).

@starvs: I'm working on the left/right mouse-buttons switch. Are you still having problems with tables popping up over the notes?
Old 03-31-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Done.
Note that you have to use the "Leave" button instead of the "x" button in the titlebar for this to work (so if you ever don't want them to close, use the "x" button). Also, the script won't be able to open the "real" notes in this case so if you have notes for a player that does not yet have an icon open you should close those "manually" first. (This is already the case when closing multiple notes via hotkey... I just don't think it matters that much. You can always manually enter some random character to get the icon and you'll get it anyway the next time you launch Party/SmartNotes).

@starvs: I'm working on the left/right mouse-buttons switch. Are you still having problems with tables popping up over the notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't played much recently, but I will retest the "table popping over notes" deal later tonight and updated in this thread. Thanks alot.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:54 PM

Sorry this took me so long to report, but yeah I'm still having trouble with the tables popping over teh notes. Seems to happen especially when im typign in a note box and action comes around to me on that table.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry this took me so long to report, but yeah I'm still having trouble with the tables popping over teh notes. Seems to happen especially when im typign in a note box and action comes around to me on that table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'll have to look into that. Not sure what I can do though...
Anybody else having problems?
Old 04-04-2006, 04:10 PM

Default Version 1.02 available

Okay, opening them with the right mouse button was easy, but closing them with the left mouse button is just too complicated. Mainly because that'd mean you would have to right-click to put the cursor in the window so we'd have to block the built-in context menu which can be done but causes all kinds of weird behavior. Besides, it just doesn't feel right (right-clicking that is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) and you'd probably end up left-clicking and thereby closing the notes accidentally more often than not.

The other request was adding hand history #'s to a list for later rewiev. Screenshot:

It's still pretty basic, but the hands #'s are saved so you can review them the next day (or month I guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).
(The "hh" button is probably only useful for Stud, because only e-mailed hhs have the upcards).

You're gonna have to edit your table background a little though, at least if you don't want to guess every time. Mine looks like this (yeah, the mod is weird [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]):

Just do it in Paint or whatever. Select "insert text" (or whatever tthat's called) and put the little frame at 650,30 (you'll see in the sstatus bar). The rectangle itsself is 70x50 pixels.
The "view hand" one (getting to that in a minute) starts at 720,30 and is also 70x50.

Note that the last hand is added, not the current one... I could change that/give both options, but grabbing the starting hand would be harder (then again, not sure if that is neccessary...)

Okay, the view hand hotspot bring up this:

Basically I made it because I often miss parts of a hand and then have to go through the hand history which sucks. Hopefully this will make that a bit easier. You can close it by right clicking or with the hotkey you use for the notes also.
Might be a bit buggy right now though...

Okay... I made quite a few other minor changes, but you guys can figure that out I bet. Especially with all those tooltips [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just make sure you don't delete any of the other files in your SmartNotes folder - onyl replace the actual script/.ahk file with the new code.
Also, make sure you have the most recent AHK version.

Oh ya, you can use Juk's app or PHT I guess now intstead of the Party hh folder. Main advantage is you don't have any "downtime" after sitting out.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Version 1.02 available

For some reason I don't get any hand histories. I double checked the preferences with the appropriate directory for hand histories selected. Am I missing something obvious?

Also, if anyone using a remote administration tool (VNC or radmin) can you actually see the tool tips and the SmartNotes popups? I am using radmin to remotely administer all my poker related things and for some reason I cannot see anything. Once I am at the actual machine I can see SmartNotes and tooltips and everything.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason I don't get any hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you getting notes? Can you add hands to the list?
Old 04-05-2006, 03:19 PM

Notes are working fine, but I am not sure what you mean by adding hands to the list.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure what you mean by adding hands to the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hand # list.