Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Dear managers,

Dont ramble on and on during employment interviews. Get to the point and start asking questions so I can go get high.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Dear managers,

u should probably pay attention youll need to know what temp to cook the fries at

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">.................................... ...</font><font color="orange">•°o.O </font> <font color="green">l i m e s p a r k s </font> <font color="orange"> O.o°•</font>

<font color="purple">¸.·´´¯`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·friends are angels who lift us to our feet`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.··´´
`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly`·.¸.·´¯`·._.
</font>
Old 11-27-2007, 01:44 PM

"Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service..."
Old 11-27-2007, 01:44 PM

Dear Prospective Employee,

Thank you for your interest in our opening. I enjoyed meeting you (at least it gave me a break from doing the accounting). We've decided to go in another direction (someone whose eyes didn't glaze over when I discussed the particulars of the job), and will be sure to keep you in mind should we have further opportunities that we feel you would be a good fit for (not that anything comes to mind).

Sincerely,

(Gratefully) Not Your Boss
Old 11-27-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont ramble on and on during employment interviews. Get to the point and start asking questions so I can go get high.

[/ QUOTE ]

A prepared person seeking employment is already high before (and during)the interview.
Get your priorities straight slacker.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:51 PM

Dear Scumsucking Capitalist Pigdogs,

I didn't want your job anyway. You are fat and you had food on your tie the hole time. I'm going to win the WSOP ME and buy 7 hookers and put them on my face while you are slaving away year after year in your dead-end miserable existence with your cheerful wife and kids and home-cooking and lack of roaches in your bathtub while I am ballin out of control in some fabulous locale, Thailand being the most likely canditate.

Until then f**** you,
"Vegas" Nick

PS I upperdecked your executive bathroom lolz.
PPS: Can I borrow a hundo til my rent is due next month dad? I'll clean out the shed...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't want your job anyway. You are fat and you had food on your tie the hole time. I'm going to win the WSOP ME and buy 7 hookers and put them on my face while you are slaving away year after year in your dead-end miserable existence with your cheerful wife and kids and home-cooking and lack of roaches in your bathtub while I am ballin out of control in some fabulous locale, Thailand being the most likely canditate.

Until then f**** you,
"Vegas" Nick

PPS: Can I borrow a hundo til my rent is due next month dad? I'll clean out the shed...

[/ QUOTE ]

A++
Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 AM

Trip report from place I am now working at:

[ QUOTE ]

BEWARE! We were recently guests at the and drove up the road a mile or so to have dinner at the on the evening of Feburary 24, 2007. Well, we had one of the WORST DINING EXPERIENCES of our lives. The service was bizarrely slow. Although we had five children in our party (and three adults), and placed our very simple orders promptly, no food--not even bread--was brought to our table for over an hour. The waitress was very apologetic and begged us to speak to the manager. We politely inquired with the manager and he brusquely told us that "it was a weekend" (duh.) so we should expect a wait. (While the restaurant was crowded when we arrived, by this time it was emptying out, as it was after 8pmm (we arrived before 7pm)). After another 15 minutes, the children's food was brought out and we were nonchalantly told that the adult's food would be another 10-15 minutes. WELL, here is where the fun really started. As I began to cut bites for my daughter, I noticed something SLIMY AND SHINY AND RUBBERY in her french fries. I pulled it out and it was some sort of unidentifyable slimy, shiny rubbery blob. We asked the waitress to get the manager, and she desperately requested that we ask for the owner (explaing that she had asked him to come over earlier, but that he said he was "not working tonight"). The owner came over, and gruffly asked ME what the object was. It just goes on from here...but lets just say: STAY AWAY from the on route . They are rude, slow and, if you don't watch out, you will get a golf-ball size blob of slimy rubbery gloop in your french fries!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Until then f**** you,
"Vegas" Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this is beyond awesome.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>