Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Brandi vs 2+2 in Bluff Magazine

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah pm me as well some1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-16-2007, 07:02 PM

Is it really copyright infringement if you only post a few sentences and credit the author?
Old 11-16-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I picked up a copy of Bluff Magazine, and there's like the 8 greatest poker rivalries.. and as I'm skimming through, one of them is Brandi Hawbaker vs www.twoplustwo.com. Anyone else see this? I'll scan the article if anyone wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw it. it is totally uneventful. besides, it is really Brandi vs. herself.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
besides, it is really Brandi vs. herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

How this didn't make the top 2 is beyond me.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Woo boy, some serious ballas in this thread. One copy of Bluff magazine a little too extravagant?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know where to get it

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy idea - try places where they sell magazines, or places where people play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK jackass. Since you are borderline legally retarded I will explain it for you. Neither Borders, Barnes and Nobles, nor Waldenbooks carried Bluff. Neither did Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Costco etc. etc. I live near the 5th largest mall in the goddamn country and it was nowhere to be found, so suck me and the rest of us who don't subscribe to poker magazines that offer little more than beginner advice and advertisements.

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally look for most of my magazines at Costco. If I can't find them there I try to get people on internet message boards to scan contents for me, and then I grossly overreact and sound like a 12-year old on a sugar rush when someone pokes fun. I call that Friday afternoon.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah pm me as well some1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i also miss brandi.. also feel free to pm with more burning man pics
Old 11-16-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Woo boy, some serious ballas in this thread. One copy of Bluff magazine a little too extravagant?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy idea - try places where they sell magazines, or places where people play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK jackass. Since you are borderline legally retarded I will explain it for you. Neither Borders, Barnes and Nobles, nor Waldenbooks carried Bluff. Neither did Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Costco etc. etc. I live near the 5th largest mall in the goddamn country and it was nowhere to be found, so suck me and the rest of us who don't subscribe to poker magazines that offer little more than beginner advice and advertisements.

[/ QUOTE ]

I generally look for most of my magazines at Costco. If I can't find them there I try to get people on internet message boards to scan contents for me, and then I grossly overreact and sound like a 12-year old on a sugar rush when someone pokes fun. I call that Friday afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

suzzer youre totally in the wrong here, and yet your response was so funny you somehow win this argument anyway
Old 11-16-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

looool
Old 11-16-2007, 07:32 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I picked up a copy of Bluff Magazine, and there's like the 8 greatest poker rivalries.. and as I'm skimming through, one of them is Brandi Hawbaker vs www.twoplustwo.com. Anyone else see this? I'll scan the article if anyone wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw it. it is totally uneventful. besides, it is really Brandi vs. herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it usually some other way?
Old 11-16-2007, 07:34 PM

pm plz