Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers

limitninja, I told you that if you send any more begging letters by PM you will be banned, not ordinary and reasonable PMs.

I must admit that I was hoping that you would pay back the people you owe money to, and I was trying to give you a break so that you could honour your debts and salvage at least some of your reputation. If you have decided that you are not going to repay those guys, repeat it in your answer to this post and you will be banned, forthwith.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Look I have not conducted business with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, you declined my offer to send first, suggesting that it was inconvenient. Somehow in the interim, it's become convenient for you to persist in cajoling folks into an agreement that requires the other party to send to you first.

[ QUOTE ]
For you to claim I am a scammer on the merits of me wanting you to send first is absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

That by itself I can agree with.

For you to insist that you are not, while claiming victim status, assuming an air of being beyond reproach, not providing any evidence to the contrary, and refusing to aid in the process, well, that's equally absurd.

[ QUOTE ]
Now if I actually did scam someone and there was confirmation of this fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's role-play. Put yourself in the shoes of a naive trader. Shouldn't you be glad that there is an anti-scam vigilante on the loose? That there is a complete stranger willing to do the heavy lifting to ensure that you remain safe?

What have you to lose by offering any shred of evidence that you own a sufficiently funded account?

You did show some early willingness to give crediblilty. In you original post, you mention that you have references. Care to elaborate on those?

[ QUOTE ]
Refs on cardplayer.com, and spkrmm forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
But it looks like you just have a bone to pick with someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

It sure does, and I'm glad to say that I do. I have a bone to pick with anyone who represents himself to be fair and reasonable, but choses to deflect scrutiny, refuses to cooperate on even the basest level, and continues to insist on ownership of the high moral ground.

I'm coming down pretty hard on you. If you don't deserve it, I'll be the first to apologize. There is really no need for any further rancor or acrimony.

If you are truly an honest fellow, and sincerly seek a fair trade, please allow me an attempt to get things back on the right track.

Let's skip the account verification, let's skip the reference check. Let's make one baby step in the right direction.

Please explain what happened between you and england.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-10-2007, 05:08 PM

I'll trade between PS and FTP for 4% from 200 to 2k. You send first.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Please explain what happened between you and england.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well about 5 min after I made the initial post I got a pm from him saying he is interested. He gave me his AIM and we began to talk. He proceeded to ask me a million questions, ranging from my age to geographical location. I then asked him how he wanted to proceeed. He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list. I tell him I have sent and he says he never got it.. I tell him where I sent it to, and he tells me by mistake he gave me the wrong acct name.. Apparently he had one of his accounts locked at tilt.. So I contact tilt, they reverse the transfer.. I then ask him where to send the money, again im a moron. He says send to paypal.. So I sent to ip4aypoker@aim.com.. I ask ok where is the transfer to my stars account.. He says he never got it.. Of course he did, and says he is going to report me for illegal gambling transactions if I tell anyone..

That is the story and I have a headache.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:16 PM

Mike I am trying to repay everyone back, but these posts and pms insulting me constantly are not helping
Old 06-10-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well about 5 min after I made the initial post I got a pm from him saying he is interested. He gave me his AIM and we began to talk. He proceeded to ask me a million questions, ranging from my age to geographical location. I then asked him how he wanted to proceeed. He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list. I tell him I have sent and he says he never got it.. I tell him where I sent it to, and he tells me by mistake he gave me the wrong acct name.. Apparently he had one of his accounts locked at tilt.. So I contact tilt, they reverse the transfer.. I then ask him where to send the money, again im a moron. He says send to paypal.. So I sent to ip4aypoker@aim.com.. I ask ok where is the transfer to my stars account.. He says he never got it.. Of course he did, and says he is going to report me for illegal gambling transactions if I tell anyone..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your prompt reply. This is a HUGE step in the right direction.

After your aspirin kicks in, I'm hoping that you settle one small matter.

I'm hoping that you can help reconcile the difference between this:
[ QUOTE ]
He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list.

[/ QUOTE ]
and this:
[ QUOTE ]
Ok scammers stop messaging me.. First First england messages me.. known scammer...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-10-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your prompt reply. This is a HUGE step in the right direction.

After your aspirin kicks in, I'm hoping that you settle one small matter.

I'm hoping that you can help reconcile the difference between this:
[ QUOTE ]
He said he wanted me to send first. So I did, like a moron without checking the ban list.

[/ QUOTE ]
and this:
[ QUOTE ]
Ok scammers stop messaging me.. First First england messages me.. known scammer...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I did not want anyone to know I was stupid enough to send money to someone on the scammers list.. However, after you and others started questioning my credability I wanted to make it known I was the one being scammed not the other way around.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:48 PM

If anyone needs ftp or ps monies transfered feel free to pm me. I will be on for the next couple of hours until Sopranos.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike I am trying to repay everyone back, but these posts and pms insulting me constantly are not helping

[/ QUOTE ]
LN, have you ever thought that your "jokes" you keep posting in this thread and others about things like sending you money because you're drunk and you will send back the next day if you win, etc., are probably exacerbating the situation?

I don't know what's going on with you, but your posts are getting stranger and stranger every day, it seems. If you intend to pay everyone back, just do so quickly and quietly. If you don't like the insults, stop provoking people. If you're getting uncalled-for, threatening PMs, let a mod know.

I think given the way everyone here has heard the story, most people have been fairly understanding. If you plan to remain part of the community and pay everyone back, do so. If you don't, let MH know so he can ban you now. End of story.

Good luck!
Old 06-10-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
limitninja, I told you that if you send any more begging letters by PM you will be banned, not ordinary and reasonable PMs.

I must admit that I was hoping that you would pay back the people you owe money to, and I was trying to give you a break so that you could honour your debts and salvage at least some of your reputation. If you have decided that you are not going to repay those guys, repeat it in your answer to this post and you will be banned, forthwith.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here are the three I got from him yesterday, first PM he sends me is that he can do my FTP for Stsrs trade:

so what, all I said I need some stars money, I am gonna play with it and hopefully win and send it to epass and than to full tilt to you. If I win I will throw in a bonus

I didnt lie to you or anything, never said that I will send anything for sure, just stated that I need stars money, don't send to ballinpro he is a scammer. I am not, at least i try to pay people back

This was after I said no thank you, you are on a scammer list. His reply was:

actually seriously, if you throw in $ 22 for me so I can play a tourney I will do this for you, i can stay on the phone with you and everything, you send me whatever plus $ 22 on stars I will cash it out and send it to your full tilt right away, pokerstars cashouts to epassporte are instant

Followed by:
actually never mind on that,
Just logged in and my epassporte account is already suspended, so gl dont get scammed

I can screenshot as well if someone directs me how, but this guy is absurd.
Closed Thread