Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

[ QUOTE ]
Make the text part of the hand history window taller so that you don't have to scroll it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Make the text part of the hand history window taller so that you don't have to scroll it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it doesn't because it messes up my other tables and doesn't work as well as it would if it were integrated in the system.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:06 PM

FT focus steals with me even with HUD isnt up, Im used to it tho Id rather have the lag fixed.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers zero, that's great. Should still be something like that in the application though.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:52 AM

Also, I'm sure this has been asked in a previous Answers thread, but why do you guys not automate ePassporte cashouts for players that are Iron Man or have a longstanding positive deposit/withdrawal record. It sucks to take a day to get the money (which sometimes happens, it's been longer a couple times).
Old 10-26-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
28. Doug! I am very surprised that you did not comment on the window focus issue. It's the one thing that tilts me the [censored] out. Seems like an easy fix. Why hasn't it happened?

- Can you explain this one a bit more? What focus issue? The client should never steal your cursor focus, so you should be able to keep typing in whatever window you've been typing in even if another window pops up over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, is this a PokerAce Hud problem as you mentioned in your 6/7 answers? If so, does anyone know which PAH settings we should use to stop the focus issues?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not a PAHUD problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I encourage you to test this out again. I just did, and the problem was fixed when I closed PAH.

Can someone else test this and confirm?

Just found this post in the PAH forums:
http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/v...ighlight=focus

Gonna try it out when I get home later tonight.

Edit: Okay I just tested it now and this fixed the problem. Try it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have had the client steal focus more times than I can count, and I haven't been using PAHUD any of those times.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be cool too, like have it on the whole left side of the window and the table on the right side. That would be sick awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-26-2007, 01:45 AM

19. Different starting time for Iron Man Freerolls...Sat afternoon is terrible...

- Saturday afternoon is one of the few times that the vast majority of our players can comfortably be online at the same time. Did you have a day/time in mind that you think would work better for everyone?

Saturday I think is great..It's the 3PM..I would like to see it start later in the day..For me the later the better but I understand later can cause a problem for some also..I just find the nights free time is easier to come by..Being a single father 3 in the afternoon is often controlled by my daughter...
Old 10-26-2007, 02:28 AM

I'm having AWFUL problems with lag. Granted, i'm now 16 tabling, but it's almost becoming unplayable. At this point I'm not going to import into PT at all during sessions, and we'll see if that helps. The constant disconnects are bad too.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:55 AM

I only had very slight lag if ever with 12 tables. I tried 16 today and lag was horrible. I stepped down to 15 tables and it was back running smoothly. This was with FTP, PT, GT+, AIM and Firefox all going.