Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Re: [PokerStars] Theme Question \"Hyper Simple + No Images\"

To disable the avatars, go to the Options menu and uncheck the option: "Show Player Images". This will disable avatars on any theme.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To disable the avatars, go to the Options menu and uncheck the option: "Show Player Images". This will disable avatars on any theme.

[/ QUOTE ]

And leave you with that fancy great big circle of dead space to show Bet/Raise/Call/Check. It is not the same thing as a No Images theme, not even close.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And leave you with that fancy great big circle of dead space to show Bet/Raise/Call/Check. It is not the same thing as a No Images theme, not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]
True but it does answer the OP's original question. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 04:13 PM

No, it didn't. OP is wanting the Hyper Simple color scheme with the No Images base. Disabling avatars has nothing to do with it. I know inifinity235 was just trying to be helpful, but that's not what OP is after.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
True but it does answer the OP's original question. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look what I just made. I will be posting it in the Themeshop @ PSThemes very soon. It will be 25% off for anyone from 2+2, except the OP. Him I will charge 200%. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think I need to darken the Light Blue Highlight. The normal HyperSimple uses Black Text, so it shows up fine. The No Images Base uses White Text which doesnt display stack size as well.

No Images - HyperClone
Full BetPot and Auto-Reloader compatible.

For reference - here is the default HyperSimple w/ Images from Stars.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:20 PM

This is almost exactly what OP is after.

Changed the Blue Highlight - made it a little darker, and added a light blue border. A bit easier to read stack sizes now.

*No Images - HyperClone

Old 11-16-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, it didn't. OP is wanting the Hyper Simple color scheme with the No Images base. Disabling avatars has nothing to do with it. I know inifinity235 was just trying to be helpful, but that's not what OP is after.

[/ QUOTE ]
Might be a language problem but it sounded to me like he wanted HyperSimple with no avatars. infinity solved that for free.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Might be a language problem but it sounded to me like he wanted HyperSimple with no avatars. infinity solved that for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as OP doesnt mind those bulbous image place markers, then you are correct.

If he wants something a bit less cluttered, to make more room for HUD stats, he can try my: No Images - HyperClone. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

*Edit - I never cared for the Blue Highlights with a Blue background in the normal Simple theme. Here is my No Images HyperClone - and I enabled a Custom background I had. It makes for a pretty nice theme with a darker background. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2007, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP specifically mentioned wanting to use the "No Images" theme, which goes beyond blocking avatar images and removes the avatar circles entirely.

Edit: Okay upon another reread it's hard to pin down exactly what he was asking for. You could be right.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP specifically mentioned wanting to use the "No Images" theme, which goes beyond blocking avatar images and removes the avatar circles entirely.

Edit: Okay upon another reread it's hard to pin down exactly what he was asking for. You could be right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares, now - lets talk about my awesome Theme. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]