Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2006, 12:14 AM

Default Atlantic city trip report for 4/1/06

So me and some freind made plans to head to Ac for some gambling and partying. We started off or my other friends started off by looking for cheap rooms, i had no plans of sleeping and we were only staying the night(damm women) so they found something a few blocks from the Taj. After they got ready it was to the Taj for some NL.

I got there and a new table opened, i sat down with $150 and after about an hour was down $50 and decided to re buy for another $100 because the table was getting deep. i was pretty card dead and did alot of folding, after an hour and a half, the first hand in question come up;

i make my first raise with AK and get one called from the LAG who was on a little heater, he checks dark like he has all night and the flop come out KT7 rainbow, i lead for $20 and he raises it up, what should i do in this situation?

results in white
<font color="white"> i push and he calls with KT and i go bust and re buy </font>

So after that i re buy for $160 and i fold alot of hands for the next 2 hours and barley win a pot when finall i pick up AK and get doubled up, Ship it let go party.

My friends went to the cashbar while i played all night, they were kinda pissed at that but if i wanted to go clubbing i would have staying in nyc. We drop the "kids" off and me and a friend head to the borgata.

I sit down at a shot handed table we started playing 6 handed, i dont usually play short handed but can hold my own, and there were plenty of passive playlers. i sit with $130 and in hour and change have abouyt 400 sitting in front of me, i was ready to leave ahead and go to bed finally(about 8am now) the table fills up to 8 handed play and i win a few more pots, then we go back to 6 handed and it starts to go bad here hand # 2 i have a question about;
i have JJ on the button and have it $12 SB calls and the flop comes Q84 i bet $15 and he moves it for $60 more hero??
results in white
<font color="white"> i call and he shows Q8 didnt see that comming from a TAG </font>

Still 6 handed and now i feel uncmorftable for soem reason, i have about $300 in front of me i pick up A5 in MP and make it $12 the same TAG player calls and the flop comes 722 goes check check and the tunrn is an Ace and i bet $20 and get called, i put him on a big ace river is a 5 giving me better two pair i bet and he move in for another $108 hero??
i put him on a big ace what should i do here?
results in white

<font color="white">i figure hom for a big ace and call he turns up 77 for the boat </font>

i get up after with and proceed to loose the rest of my money and silly table game /drunk

good times all in all really wish i didnt play silly table games, seems to happen everytime im in AC

please give me some advice on the 3 hands i talked about, thanks alot guys.