View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

yeah, but you guys play so many hands. you should be improving if you play that many hands. only a robot or completely unmotivated person plays the exact same break even system without making their game better than/different than the person sitting next to them. do you guys not have brains? are you only capable of playing a set system of hands a set way?

[/ QUOTE ]

We make plenty of money the way we play...we are happy with it.... why fix what isn't broken?
Old 05-09-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He does have a lot of posts in the software portion of this site... and has a good knowledge of programming from the looks of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation earlier:
[ QUOTE ]
Chuck is a good guy, and to be honest, doesn't even know how to configure his virus protection; I had to do it for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few of nlnuts' posts would suggest otherwise:

one

two

three

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he doesn't know anything about computers except for how to write and modify autohotkey coding. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP suspended over 35 accounts I had assocaiations with (thru P2P xfers) and they exonerated all 35 of them. Why? Because we are not guilty of using BOTS at ANY time. Preflop, post flop....never

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 35 accounts?!? He's hardly the next Zeejustin folks! Nothing to see here, move along...
Old 05-09-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

yeah, but you guys play so many hands. you should be improving if you play that many hands. only a robot or completely unmotivated person plays the exact same break even system without making their game better than/different than the person sitting next to them. do you guys not have brains? are you only capable of playing a set system of hands a set way?

[/ QUOTE ]

We make plenty of money the way we play...we are happy with it.... why fix what isn't broken?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if you are only winning 1-2 ptbb at 1/2 full ring, it's broken.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FTP suspended over 35 accounts I had assocaiations with (thru P2P xfers) and they exonerated all 35 of them. Why? Because we are not guilty of using BOTS at ANY time. Preflop, post flop....never

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 35 accounts?!? He's hardly the next Zeejustin folks! Nothing to see here, move along...

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you even read the post? I've trasnferred to or from at least 15 players on Stars in the past couple of years, and I don't even play that much. I assume there are many people for whom that number would be >50.

Things nation's explanation *does* clear:

- Why the accounts are (apparently) from the same location

Things nation's explanation *does not* clear up:

- Why the pre and post-flop statistics are almost identical
- Why the accounts appeared and disappeared at, apprently, the same time
- Why new accounts magically appeared today posting messages in this thread trying to divert attention

And still no response from Full Tilt. I'm sure nation's explanation is the one given to Full Tilt and they accepted it. But why no comment from FTP?

he literally had no protection on his computer. after the rash of hackings i got on his shtt to put virus protection. he read up a lot on autohotkeys though and educated me on that stuff like where to get scripts, etc.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:28 PM

There are plenty of players who develop a marginally winning system and don't have the desire to improve. In fact, there are posts every day of people looking for a "system" and there are several out there that probably provide marginal win rates. It's probably boring as freakin' hell and it's not the way most people here would choose to play, but I'm inclined to believe nation/nl_nut, et al. In fact, I seem to remember theories floating around a while ago about korean (?) poker farms doing exactly what these guys are.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nlnut care to explain what this thread was about?

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread I created 2 days after my account was suspended...what inside the thread are you questioning? Please be specific.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He does have a lot of posts in the software portion of this site... and has a good knowledge of programming from the looks of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation earlier:
[ QUOTE ]
Chuck is a good guy, and to be honest, doesn't even know how to configure his virus protection; I had to do it for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few of nlnuts' posts would suggest otherwise:

one

two

three

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he doesn't know anything about computers except for how to write and modify autohotkey coding. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how nation "neglected" to mention his buddy is a script kiddie. Of course I guess it's because he's his best friend and wouldn't want anyone to draw the "wrong" conclusion.