Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2007, 07:08 PM

Default I used mushrooms yesterday

I took 7 grams, which was half a pack and my friend took the other half. We took them in a pizza restaurant before eating our dinner. First 20 minutes, nothing felt different. Then I started to feel the energy in my body starting to boil. Even though I was sitting down doing nothing special. The energy was throughout my body. My legs also. Then we went outside so we could walk around a bit. Outside it was raining and I felt a little like I had the flu. But without the acking. Just the feeling of not feeling quite yourself.

There were two girls with us who didn't take the stuff, so they had a clear mind. We walked to the station for 20 minutes, my friend and I then went to put my bike somewhere and walk back, bought a ticket, found out what train to take and at which lane, waited at the station for 30 minutes, rode the train for 33 minutes, had to show our tickets during the ride, walked to my friend's place for 15 (?) minutes.

And all these different things were like their own adventure/story. Because while walking to the station the drug had firmly taken it's effect.

I'll try to describe the actual feeling:

Your are in a setting. A setting with people, smells, sounds, visuals. And all these things define the mood. They ARE the mood. But they're not focused. They're more like pastel colors.

And thoughts also HAPPEN to you. They come and they go. Like a flower that keeps on blosseming. And your thoughts are like emotions. They are in pairs of opposites. The thing you are thinking about has positive energy, and it has negative energy. And that's how you think about it.

Normally, you act based on time, based on needs, based on comfort. But these ALL disspear. You do not act because these things push you to act. Instead you ARE. You're being and you're being and you're being. You ARE the thoughts.

So you are in an entirely different mode of thinking. And you cannot relate anymore to the normal mode of thinking. There is no point to acting. Because you don't have needs. And this is what opens you up to experiencing the end of time. Of letting go of the temporal.

It was an amazing experience and this mode of thinking was completely new to me and the closest I've come to this is when getting lost in the most beautiful music soul-touching music. But this was a completely different DIMENSION.

The effect lasted for about 7 hours and it was mostly gone after I got home (same trip back).

After-effects: slight headache day after.

Price: 16 euro for a full pack.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: I used mushrooms yesterday

Was this your first time? If so...7 grams, holy crap! Hell 7 is a lot anyway. When I did it in Japan, people started off with a half gram - one gram if they were brave. The most hardcore people I knew took four grams at a time max. Yeesh.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:15 PM

It'll get old eventually but it's great for a while.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was this your first time? If so...7 grams, holy crap! Hell 7 is a lot anyway. When I did it in Japan, people started off with a half gram - one gram if they were brave. The most hardcore people I knew took four grams at a time max. Yeesh.

[/ QUOTE ]

First time: yes.

It was 7 grams wet. But they were really high quality and strong.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many different kinds of mushrooms, and when you say ½ gram - 1 gram you are certainly talking about dried mushrooms. 7g of wet shrooms is not that much, no matter what kind they are.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:30 PM

You ate wet mushrooms? Are you stupid?
Old 02-25-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. That's it? I used to do a lot of mushrooms, and at the least I took 3.5 grams dried, usually taking 7 grams, and sometimes as much as 10 grams per dose.

I'm glad you enjoyed your experience though, Nielsio. The first time doing mushrooms (or any psychedelic) is always an interesting experience.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:46 PM

never tried them -

a buddy of mine had some once and we joked about doing them and I'm sure I might dig it -

but I figure a guy who's been waiting for a voice from God for as many years as I have is in danger of using a hallucegenic drug - if I actually BELIEVED I heard a voice I'd HAVE to do it

rb
Old 02-26-2007, 02:18 AM

I assume you mean because he didn't take enough (wet mushrooms are heavier). There is more of a reason to eat fresh mushrooms than not to. All the smart-shops in Amsterdam serve 'em up fresh.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:29 AM

Yeah but wet mushrooms are sickening... I mean dried taste terrible as it is, but wet mushrooms... uggg