Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Bryan Micon Rolled for 12k by O-town singer\'s buddy

[ QUOTE ]
people like this are expert scam artists, and have done this over and over.

he will be back eventually since he has pretty good contacts as you explanined in the area, dunno how long, but he will be back.

anyone who possibly made him look "baller" is in on it somewhat, or was just paid on him. but they def. might know more, and if you pay them you might find all the information you need to know.

ive been in the same situation before, and my break in the case came through "those" people who took care of the scammer. though any route you go is prob. going to be somewhat illegal. but doesnt break my ethics if he took my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody should take DonButtons' word for anything. He used to do the same thing on Party that ZJ got busted for. He's a lying sack of [censored].
Old 09-28-2007, 12:19 AM

from what i've read of this and judging from the company he keeps
(Dustin Woolf), it's really hard for me to have much sympathy for Bryan. does anyone trust any of these neverwin guys?
Old 09-28-2007, 12:37 AM

It's so funny how OP had to reach so far to put "O'town singer" in the title just to disgrace Micon even more.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is an incorrect assumption that Micon is directing all of the harassment against Smith. He's not. Basically, Micon put the story out there, and a bunch of degenerates are attacking Justin on their own, out of pure hatred of scammers in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is [censored], he has gone so far as to say Id give out 'x' to receive 'y' unless he has edited the thread since Ive read it. Anything people have done to harrass this guy, Micon has praised those that claim to have done it. Micon is a cry baby piece of [censored] who cant deal with his own [censored].
Old 09-28-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) Ty to the guy that sent me the dude that is the LA guy's assistant.. actually broke the case

2) this guy is comedy gold. Obv listen to the phone calls

3) this guy has scammed tons of ppl, including some of the LA elite, so this may get really really big soon...

stay tuned, obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to P5s?
Old 09-28-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Bryan Micon Rolled for 12k by O-town singer\'s buddy *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 09-28-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Micon,,,=douche bag imo...but whatever...me thinks you were trying to out ball the baller and started throwing around ur money....once the tight ass jew you are, woke up, freaked the [censored] out and started to panic.

you are an idiot, its ur fault and you're lucky ur not killed over the you tube video you dumb jew.

[/ QUOTE ]

now who's the dbag?
Old 09-28-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, I think you guys gotta realize that Justin Smith or what ever his name is is one of about 100 people who do this for a living in Vegas (male and female) the only diffenrence between Smith and a prostitute is that Micon didnt get to bang Mr. Smith before he paid him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I pretty much agree with everything Halfpoint has said, although I have to nitpick just a bit.

Only 100? Was that a typo? You mean 1000? 10,000? 100,000? This city is the mecca for people like Justin; people who want to live it up and do as little as possible for as much money as possible.

Whether the guy is talented enough like Justin to get people to give him money on the fly without having to work, or he has to work the valet or at a strip club or something while hustling what he can where he can doesn't really matter; they're all cut from the same cloth and they're the rule, not the exception, in this city.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody should take DonButtons' word for anything. He used to do the same thing on Party that ZJ got busted for. He's a lying sack of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
whoa, stories / evidence? and whose gimmick are you? (dumb question i guess, if you were gonna out yourself you would have just posted under your real name).
Old 09-28-2007, 02:18 AM

i love the nwp thread it just keeps getting better and better