Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys, i really wish you guys can get your money out from these monsters.
Here is my idea that i think will prevent accounts from being shut down.
Transfer the Neteller money to a Non-Us member, who isnt locked, then he puts the money into his bank, and puts money from his bank into Paypal, then he paypals you the money, and you get it without any risk of being shut down, and quicker than a money Order.
i am an american so i am of no help, but i think my idea is a good one for you guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did my first paypal deal and the gentleman had his money in about 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bingo, i think we have the answer now

[/ QUOTE ]

How did he have it in 5 minutes? How did you get his money into your account then to paypal in 5 minutes? neteller's EFT take 1-2 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

He transferred his money to me on neteller. As soon as he did, I shipped him his on paypal. I do a lot of messing around on ebay so have some flexibility with my paypal balance. I am off to bed now.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok thanks for clearing that up, thought i was missing something on how to do it faster.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:33 AM

Hi everyone,

If you still need help PM me.

Lawrence
Old 02-01-2007, 03:41 AM

Just got home from hockey, Anyone need UB Transfers from NT please msg me and I can give u references and transaction screen shots.

Thanks

-Riyaz
Old 02-01-2007, 03:43 AM

I'm at work now...

But should be able to do some transfers later on, I'll post if and when I can...

Terms can be negotiated later on...but standard rates will be applicable I'd guess...So apologies to all those who PM'd me, but I'm GMT so its difficult...

Vava
Old 02-01-2007, 04:48 AM

If anyone can help me do a P2P for a large amount (>50,000), please send me a PM. Only someone with impeccable references need reply. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:53 AM

i was on the phone with a NT VIP rep the other day and he told me that if i do a P2P transfer to someone outside the US, they won't be allowed to innitiate an EFT to their certified bank account without first depositing some of the money to a NT merchant. is this true?

also, the person i want to do a P2P transfer to ($4.5k) doesn't have a NT account yet. i completely trust this individual, but will this send up red flags? i just want to get the money out of the poker universe, as i've been reading that's the safest way to get our money out instead of doing a transfer on stars and having stars cut a check.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was on the phone with a NT VIP rep the other day and he told me that if i do a P2P transfer to someone outside the US, they won't be allowed to innitiate an EFT to their certified bank account without first depositing some of the money to a NT merchant. is this true?

also, the person i want to do a P2P transfer to ($4.5k) doesn't have a NT account yet. i completely trust this individual, but will this send up red flags? i just want to get the money out of the poker universe, as i've been reading that's the safest way to get our money out instead of doing a transfer on stars and having stars cut a check.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is not true, I had a p2p and did a EFT right away
Old 02-01-2007, 04:58 AM

all,

i have 4800 pending in neteller that i would like to get onto pokerstars. i'm looking to pay 5% total (including fees).

no one under 1k posts/without previous successful transactions need apply.

-nation
Old 02-01-2007, 05:42 AM

Hi, looking to transfer 20k. Please PM me with your bulk rate if interested.

Joeflex
Old 02-01-2007, 05:47 AM

Ok, if anyone interested i have the following offer :I have 9000 on Stars currently.Will trade them for 9700 transfer to Neteller (that includes their 1.9% fee and ~500$ (5%) for me).One time deal, i will not be doing transfers anymore, cause of the risks involved, but i do have that 9000 sitting currently on Stars and i do not plan to play on Stars soon.

I did 2 transfers before the whole account closing fiasco, both went well and i got reccomended in the "recommended transferers thread", look it up if you want.
Please do not pm with 1k or 2k offers, i will only do a one time 9k transfer, don't want to raise any Neteller suspicion.
Closed Thread