Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 04:48 AM

Default Re: Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call her a stupid [censored]. She is.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the right play if you don't like pussay

[/ QUOTE ]

false. demeaning girls is a good line.

[/ QUOTE ]

not this way, if they're lawyers.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

not if they're lawyers.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahaha

hahahahah

lolololol
Old 10-05-2007, 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.

[/ QUOTE ]

So starting a fight with a drunk girl who's spouting off BS while hanging out with her other co-workers, one of whom happens to be your friend, is important? I kind of view that in a rather unimportant way.

Sigh.. Whatever happened to 'patience is a virtue' and such? I think the OP acted in an appropriate manner. He certainly took the honorable high ground, rather than starting a pointless arguement.

I do agree that the 'I can only forgive you if you do dinner with me' thing is kinda lame. Either think of something snappy, yet unoffesive to say, to show her you have a sense of humor, or play it off as really confused, like, "I thought we were getting along so well, hitting it off and all that, that was really surprising" to perhaps let her know that you're interested but a little confused. This can allow her the opportunity to make a move.. if she doesn't think you're a pussy afterwards.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:05 AM

Wait, this girl is smoking hot but she is a lawyer?
I have the perfect playbook for you.

Step 1: The setup

She will be going to the concert with you. You should, of course, be wearing formal wear, such as a tuxedo. Make sure that you are wearing a bow tie.

Bring along with you a tennis ball. Arrange things so that you meet her in a wide open space, such as the auditorium or grand hall.

Step 2: The meeting

You are ready to meet her. Upon seeing her, greet her as if nothing has happened. If all goes to plan, she will start to apologize. This is your cue! Move on to:

Step 3: T-minus zero

Give her five dollars, then throw the tennis ball away. Say, "Whoops! There goes my tennis ball!"

If all has gone well, she will stand there with a confused look on her face and a five dollar bill in her hand, while the tennis ball bounces away.

Step 4: Close the deal

Grab her boobies.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Also, there are more important things than pussy, such as sticking up for yourself and your chosen profession. If OP had a set of balls, he would've called her out when she started talking [censored] on doctors.

[/ QUOTE ]

So starting a fight with a drunk girl who's spouting off BS while hanging out with her other co-workers, one of whom happens to be your friend, is important? I kind of view that in a rather unimportant way.

Sigh.. Whatever happened to 'patience is a virtue' and such? I think the OP acted in an appropriate manner. He certainly took the honorable high ground, rather than starting a pointless arguement.

I do agree that the 'I can only forgive you if you do dinner with me' thing is kinda lame. Either think of something snappy, yet unoffesive to say, to show her you have a sense of humor, or play it off as really confused, like, "I thought we were getting along so well, hitting it off and all that, that was really surprising" to perhaps let her know that you're interested but a little confused. This can allow her the opportunity to make a move.. if she doesn't think you're a pussy afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a [censored] lawyer. Where the [censored] does she get off calling ANYONE dishonest?
Old 10-05-2007, 05:11 AM

FREE EXAM
Old 10-05-2007, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

not if they're lawyers.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahaha

hahahahah

lolololol

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you're fast. I edited that one right away.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you didn't stand for yourself when she said the [censored], then you have to act like you don't give a [censored]/wasn't even paying attn ldo

[/ QUOTE ]
"I'm really sorry about the way I acted the other night"
"Oh, I wasn't really paying attention"
"Umm..."
Then she'll feel like even more of an idiot and you can use her lowered self-esteem to make your move!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She's a [censored] lawyer. Where the [censored] does she get off calling ANYONE dishonest?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would almost bet there's no law saying the pot cannot call the kettle black.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:50 AM

Default Lawyers....Scum of the Earth

[ QUOTE ]
It was obviously ridiculous, and I normally go off on people like this, but my friend was kicking me under the table which is the universal sign for "shut the [censored] up," so I didn't say anything other than "I didn't think about it that way." Anyway, other than that she seemed interested in me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Kow-Towing to hot chicks is a terrible way to gain their respect. Just because your friend is a wimp does't mean you have to be a wimp as well. BE YOUR OWN MAN, ...OR... turn your balls in because you don't deserve them.

[ QUOTE ]
Fast forward to that next Monday morning, she goes up to my friend and asks him "Was your friend a doctor?" He says yes, and she gets really emberassed saying that she didn't realize that and she doesn't even believe most of the stuff she said, just that she was really drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good sign....she is showing interest.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, a bunch of us are going to see a concert soon, and she is coming. I am sure she is going to apologize. What is a good response when she does apologize?

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't kiss her ass anymore. The average guy kisses a hot chick's ass. Your better off by being a mild dick. If she is a lawyer then I'd give her some crap back. Something like, "When you were talking I assumed you were a lawyer so I really didn't take anything you said very seriously." I view this episode as a license to make fun of lawyers....at her expense.

I would tease her and make fun of her. If you can do it in a fun way then this is the route I would go. It kind of depends whether you have the type of personality to pull this off.... If your successful with this type of teasing she will start playfully punching you and touching you.....this is what I call a GREEN LIGHT.