100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2006, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to let you now, I have the same issue using the standard Stars theme.

[/ QUOTE ]

With the brown buttons?

Pls post a PNG screenshot if you don't mind,

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2006, 07:19 PM

Hi Melchiades,

if you eun with debug=1, does it pick up the numbers from the call / raise buttons?

The slider is the correct colour to be recognised as "normal" theme, it only seems to me a slight difference in the background of the pot area.

Try changing this setting, and see if there is any effect:

Line# 1083
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(380, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(60, h), id, potPicDir)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

change to:
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(380, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(60, h), id, potPicDir<font color="blue">, 30</font>)

That is, add a comma and a number at the end of this function call.

The number is a "tolerance level" for the image-matching. By default it is 1 - no differences allowed.

Maximum value is 255 - this will return a positive match for totally different images.

I suggest trying 30, but play around with values 2-40 and see if you can get it working.

If you look at the line below, you can see I set a value of 40 for matching the call/raise button values, this seemed to work well in testing for these blended numbers. I did not envisage differences in the shade of perople's pot amounts, though.

Good luck,

dave.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:19 PM

First of all, thank you dave for creating this script.

I have not been able to get it to work either, on stars or FT. The mouse scroll works, but it does not generate the correct bet size amounts using the mouse buttons.
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Does any one else who is having trouble getting it to work on stars also have the pot scanner part appearing slightly high and right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this part of the problem? Here is a screenshot of the image capture box:
Old 10-25-2006, 07:21 PM

Hi King Spew,

It does indeed seem that the hand history is not making it to or from the clipboard in your case.

Can you manually copy text from the chat window into e.g. notepad, using the mouse to select and then CTRL+C to copy?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:26 PM

Hi Herbertdotcom,

The scanner appearing away from the intended area is indeed a cause of incorrect function.

I believe I know how to fix it, but it will take me a little while to implement a fixed version.

The script seems to be calculating the client area wrongly, so that with WinXP theme settings different to mine (Windows Classic) some of the co-ordinates are out of line with where they should be.

What problems are you getting on FT? are you having similar lack of hand-history test as is King Spew?

dave.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you eun with debug=1, does it pick up the numbers from the call / raise buttons?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to pick up number from the call, raise buttons but not the pot. When I see it scanning for potsize it seems to look a bit too much up and to the right.

[ QUOTE ]
Try changing this setting, and see if there is any effect:

Line# 1083
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(380, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(60, h), id, potPicDir)

change to:
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(380, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(60, h), id, potPicDir<font color="blue">, 30</font>)

[/ QUOTE ]
Tried various numbers in the suggested interval. No change.

Cheers for trying to help.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When I see it scanning for potsize it seems to look a bit too much up and to the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try changing these bits: (or running XP theme "Windows Classic")
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(<font color="blue">320</font>, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(<font color="blue">90</font>, h), id, potPicDir, 30)

These are the starting X position, and ending Y position for the pot-scan.

These values are a guess, but should be large enough to get the whole thing.

See what happens - with debug=1 at least you can see that changes to these numbers are doing immediately.

Good luck,

dave.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Try changing these bits: (or running XP theme "Windows Classic")
pot := DigitSearch(relXStars(<font color="blue">320</font>, w), relYStars(35, h), relXStars(496, w), relYStars(<font color="blue">90</font>, h), id, potPicDir, 30)

[/ QUOTE ]
The script I downloaded has another argument in DigitSearch before the "shades" argument. After adding ', "", 30' it worked for me.

Maybe this problem has something to do with the color depth of the machines we're using?
Old 10-25-2006, 08:03 PM

Dave: That did it! The script works even better then it did on party.

The speed seems faster and it gets the right values in the blinds. This is just so awesome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2006, 08:08 PM

Thanks for pointing that out Nortonesque [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
The script I downloaded has another argument in DigitSearch before the "shades" argument. After adding ', "", 30' it worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are quite correct, I somehow missed that (empty) parameter out. It is ovbious when looking at the call search function right below aswell.

Melchiades, please excuse my error and try again (with the missing ,"") if you want.

dave.