Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Won $ when saw flop

[ QUOTE ]

for Cake, what to do when I've had numerous screen names in my HHs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just change it on the Cake settings menu each time you log on under a different name. I don't have an 'alias' feature like PT.

[ QUOTE ]

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for this fantastic piece of software! I couldn't even run 6 tables with pt+ace before because of lag issues and now I run 16 tables without any hickups at all.

Excellent work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx man. Nice to get feedback from ppl who don't have problems.

[ QUOTE ]

correct, they aren't even showing up in the RT window. worked fine the other day, i think i went and downloaded the newest version after it just stopped working on sat or sun, very strange...btw great program, it's been very helpful to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very strange.. you haven't been messing around in the Poker stars folder have you? The way it detects tables, is that it looks at each window title. If that looks like a poker table, it then looks at the name of the application that created it. if it is "PokerStars.exe." then it assumes it has found a Stars table. If you had somehow changed that name - and stars still ran - it wouldn't work and would go through the list of site client names and reject it when it didn't find a match.

Kind of a long shot, but I can't think of any other reason it wouldn't work for you, yet does for me,

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike, could you add a "Treat as 6-max" option like PAHUD does? There are some tables on Full Tilt that are 6-max tables but RT recognizes them as 9-max tables because "6-max" is not in the title.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could do, but it isn't real high on "things I have to do" list right now. For now can you drag the panels around. If you don't play 9-max they will stay set.

[ QUOTE ]

great software .is there anyway you can rearrange the hud for ipoker 6max mini view, as it blocks some stack sizes and the top of my cards, thnks

[/ QUOTE ]

You know you can move them with the right mouse button? You would not be the first to have missed this - or even the first today [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2007, 11:03 PM

For cake, I am using 1.13e. The program recognizes both my 6-max and 10-max tables...however, it does not display any player or table stats for the 6-max tables. (I play Limit Hold'em)
Old 11-06-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike, could you add a "Treat as 6-max" option like PAHUD does? There are some tables on Full Tilt that are 6-max tables but RT recognizes them as 9-max tables because "6-max" is not in the title.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could do, but it isn't real high on "things I have to do" list right now. For now can you drag the panels around. If you don't play 9-max they will stay set.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ow, that's the problem. My tables often have a mix of 6-max and 9-max. When do you think you'd be able to get around to it? Maybe another donation to bump it up on your things-to-do list? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Another possible (and easier, IMO) solution would be a listbox in the Full Tilt Settings where I could add the table names for RT to recognize as 6-max. i.e. if I open 3/6nl table "babayaro", RT checks the list to see if "babayaro" is on the list and treat it accordingly.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:14 AM

What tables are there on FTP that aren't marked "(6 max)" that actually are? I've seen the CR - sbrugby tables in the micro NL. Then there are the pro tables. It might be easier if I could just check against a list of names.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 AM

There are special 6-max tables located right below the regular 6-max tables named after their respective owners. Full Tilt Pros each have one but anyone can order a special table through the Iron Man store if they have enough medals.

10/20: dmmikkel, thegreat22.
5/10: TheIcemanXXX, Wyteazn
3/6: babayaro, cswidler, da_professional, eggtart
etc...
Old 11-07-2007, 12:48 AM

I"m liking the software, but find some big problems with it:

The stats for my seat are in a different place each time I open a table, and usually buried under someone else's stats.

The aggression stats on each street are some kind of 0-100 range number and not the normal formula you find in PT. The "post-flop aggression" stat is normal, so why not use that format for aggression by street?

being able to move and line up each display on the poker client is nice, but it doesn't seem to remember where I put them (maybe it does actually , but if I have 6 tables open, and have to lineup them up on each table, which one would it remember)
Old 11-07-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I"m liking the software, but find some big problems with it:

The stats for my seat are in a different place each time I open a table, and usually buried under someone else's stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your stats should be in the same place - regardless of which seat you sit in. Do you mean that your stats aren't in the same place relative to where you are sitting? I made it this way following PAHUD, though I'm coming around to the idea that it might be best to display your stats in the same place as a regular player's in the same seat. Or give ppl the option.

[ QUOTE ]

The aggression stats on each street are some kind of 0-100 range number and not the normal formula you find in PT. The "post-flop aggression" stat is normal, so why not use that format for aggression by street?

[/ QUOTE ]

The aggression frequency is another 'borrowing' from PAHUD. It uses the same numbers but expresses them as a %. I think the formula is bet+raises/(calls+bets+raises). I don't have the aggression factor broken down by street available for display, but you can let your mouse hove to bring up a popup window containing the breakdown.

[ QUOTE ]

being able to move and line up each display on the poker client is nice, but it doesn't seem to remember where I put them (maybe it does actually , but if I have 6 tables open, and have to lineup them up on each table, which one would it remember)

[/ QUOTE ]

The last one that you moved. The next time you open a new table it will use whatever placement you created. It doesn't move the panels on currently open tables.

I'd open one micro-stakes table and play around with the placements. Once you get them setup how you like, you shouldn't have to move the panels around that much.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:05 AM

so the stats for each player are from everything that was recorded from the HH, correct? is there any way for the stats for yourself to be all from HH? the stats only seem to be from the current session.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:15 AM

Preference->Player Display on the left hand side.

If you want to just look at your stats, save the database as text - File->Save Database as Text. Your's should be the first name.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:32 AM

Awesome program mikechops!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are the bb/100 in ptbb or regular bb?