Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

hmmm, another misrepresentation. i never "flopped" on jgunnip. i had him as a wolf lean for d1 and early d2, then i changed my mind. the post you quote of me voicing those suspicions was during the time i thought he was a wolf. how is that flopping on someone?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:27 PM

lol and then you quote a post where i ask jgunnip for his opinions on a few people, about five minutes after he'd posted he was going out for the rest of the night in an hour and was there anything to talk about while he was still there?

whats worse, little reasoning, or manufactured reasoning? because thats what your post is starting to look like.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:29 PM

oh this is another good bit. game mechanics - such as figuring out when we might be at or close to mustlynch, which ill spell out for you might mean LOSING - is now "junk"?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:29 PM

Seriously people, KristieFix is so wolfy it's crazy.

Also: LastChance - I thought you were supposed to be good at this game? Could you stop posting all this 'theory of WW' crap and find some wolves pls?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:37 PM

Epi,

I'm looking for the post where you list mets as a suspect because if it's there I missed it.

[ QUOTE ]

i dont always give my reasoning because its often based on tone rather than analysis, and the minute i mention a suspect that i find their tone off - well, its easily remedied.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty easy/convenient to site tone for everything you believe in a WW game.

[ QUOTE ]

VR – 11.59 d1 was the first to raise possibility of Dustin having seer powers. Semi emo 12.07 weak v read. 14.46 might be suspicious if OH=wolf. 15.03 seems a bad wolf move. 15.04 might be suspicious if jgunnip=wolf. 15.10, refers to prev game where she was villager, similar applies to 15.26. indecision of 15.27 seems villagery. Interaction speed seems genuine and style seems relaxed. 16.33 very villagery, as does 19.24, 19,29, 19.32, 20.54. 21.00 vote for durron not so suspicious because he was dead without her vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has me reeling a bit and its easily the most villagery part of your defense. However, why not just say this stuff in the thread?

[ QUOTE ]

lol and then you quote a post where i ask jgunnip for his opinions on a few people, about five minutes after he'd posted he was going out for the rest of the night in an hour and was there anything to talk about while he was still there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just searched your posts and my overall point is still the same.

[ QUOTE ]

oh this is another good bit. game mechanics - such as figuring out when we might be at or close to mustlynch, which ill spell out for you might mean LOSING - is now "junk"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, missing the point. Stuff like this has been a sizable chunk of your posts.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:39 PM

I think GT1T looks a little villagerier for his attack on Epicurus, but he's still wrong. Then again I don't know--I don't know if my wolves all suspecting each other means some of them are villagers or they're busing each other.

I think if LC wagon somehow fizzles AGAIN I'm pretty much going to follow Epicurus, kokiri and jgunnip here.

I'm gonna leave at around 6PM EST and not be back before night, so let's start talking about people who are actually gonna get lynched today, not kristie or Epicurus
Old 11-29-2007, 05:48 PM

Also, if it hasnt been clear, I'm more than fine with lynching kristie today also.

fmxda,

what makes you so sure epicurus is a villager?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:51 PM

id have posted my reasoning in the thread if it ever became an issue. eg you'd have seen a version of what i cut and pasted above on VR if she ever became a serious lynch target.
as things are, we've had three lynches ive had no strong opinion on, one of which was more choreographed than the bolshoi ballet. if i was pushing or defending a candidate, again, you'd have heard my reasoning.
this game ive found no good evil suspects, but ive come up with villager lists i feel confident in. why would i want to post in depth analysis of villagers in situations where it would be irrelevant?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:52 PM

Interestingly enough, people should still be voting for me more.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:53 PM

After being in a must-lynch with him in Thanksgiving and reading the totality of his posts a million times, I can tell how wolfy he just naturally sounds as a villager. But you are using the same logic that I used in that game so that does make you villagerier, like I said

Also Epi was a wolf for a turbo in the interim and he sounded completely different and off.

Kristie sounds pretty wolfy yea, but the idea that we'll take a tone-based shot on a player we're all playing with for the first time over people implicated by weird claims and night kills (i.e. books, lastchance) is pretty lolvillage